Chapter 24

Hi Guys :) New Chapter because we got 5 votes finally. We're just telling you guys the feedback is the best when you tell us the story is awesome we wanna keep writing. OKAY LETS NOT BE SERIOUS ANY MORE this chapter is AWESOME so you better read on my Unicorns <3 Okay and follow us on Twitter mine is @CraicingCraic and Bre's is @Limpstaplease  you better go follow us. Okay now Unicorns ( I love calling you guys that) VOTE NOW ON THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT!!! Now read on my Unicorns! (Also play the video over there while you read ITS THE MUSIC :) )

Erykah <3 

*Summer's Point of View*

I wake up and open my eyes to see Zayn smiling down at me. I start smiling back until I realize he's leaving today. I wrap my arms around him, not wanting to let go. "What time is it?" I mumble into his chest. I hear him sigh before he answers. "Eleven." He replies in his morning voice and I frown up at him. "I don't want you to go." I tell him and he pecks my lips. "I don't want me to go either." he agrees and I smile. "Good. Then you can stay here with me." I say burying my head back into his chest and he chuckles. "It's not that easy Summer." he tells me and I sigh. "I know. It was worth a shot." I pout, sitting up. "Come on babe get up and get dressed. We are gonna have some fun on my last day with you." He tells me and I nod. I kiss his lips and get up to go to my closet.

I pull on a sweater and some jeans before I step out of the closet to find Zayn getting dressed. "You like what you see?" He says when he notices me looking. I wink at him and look around for my Uggs. I finally find them and pull them on as Zayn comes beside me, fully dressed now. "Let's go party!" I scream and drag him out of the door. He chuckles and pulls me back. "Summer I gotta get my phone. Wait in the car." He says before going back inside. I shrug and climb into the car. He comes out moments later with a small box in his hands. "Oh my god he is gonna propose" I think with wide eyes and he comes to the passenger door. "Summer you know I love you so much." He tells me. I smile at him, he opens the box and there is a necklace. I frown but quickly smile, I laugh in my mind that I really thought he was gonna propose. "Aw Zayn I love it!" I exclaim and hug him. The necklace is really pretty it's a heart and it looks like it has something in it. "Zayn does it have something in it?" I ask him curiously and he nods. "Yeah it's a surprise you can only open it after I leave!" He tells me smiling and I nod. "Zayn I love you!" I say and kiss him. "I love you too babe, now lets go eat!" He shouts excitedly and gets in the car.

I giggle at him as he starts the car, driving off. He grabs my hand and holds it while he drives. I love the feeling of his hand in mine, I feel safe and warm. I suddenly think of when he has to go later. "Summer what ya thinking about babe?" He asks, glancing over at me. "You and I. Everyone else too..." I tell him on the brink of tears. "Come on Summer lets worry about that later and right now just have fun together." He says rubbing my hand. I nod and blink back the tears. "Oh my god we should have ice cream for breakfast!" I say grinning at him. "Of course babe whatever you want!" He tells me and pulls into the ice cream parlor's parking lot.

"Yay ice cream!" I scream while jumping out of the car. I start running to the ice cream shop, but end up tripping on the floor. Zayn catches me before I can face plant as he chuckles. "Oh my prince charming thank you." I say dramatically and he laughs. "Your welcome of course my princess." He says and leans down and gives me a sweet kiss. He puts his arm around my waist as we walk over to the ice cream parlor. The line is long so we wait, "Hey Zayn look." I tell him and pointing to the people in the bushes taking pictures of us. "Yeah that's the paps." He says and I nod. "Oh I never really noticed them." I say and laugh. I pose for them and they take more pics, Zayn joins in with me.

"Papa-Paparazzi!" I sing, we stop posing when we have to order the ice cream. "What kind of ice cream you want babe?" Zayn asks me and I stroke my chin like there's a beard there. "Hm.. cookie dough!" I decide and Zayn tells the woman our order. After a couple minutes we have our cones in our hands, walking back to the car. I start licking my ice cream, we get into the car together and sit. Zayn looks at me and licks his ice cream, "Ah Zayn stop!" I scream laughing. He chuckles a little bit, he then puts some ice cream on his finger and wipes it on my nose. "Zayn." I groan and then wipe some ice cream on his nose. We both laugh and wipe the ice cream off our noses. "So what are we doing next baby?" I ask him while eating my ice cream.