Chapter 17

Woohoo they're back! But booo August. Just a filler chapter kinda, next one shall be better! Thanks for reading! don't forget to commentt and vote! (: ^-^ :) Your awesome hehe, Erykah is awesome Rawr Rawr Rawr Rawr.

-Bre and Erykah

3 Months Later

*Summer's Point Of View*

 I walk down the street coming home from work. It's been a really bad day, well every day has been bad for the last 2 months. After Louis, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall left I started going out with August. He was really nice and I started to think he was the one until the second month. He found out I was still talking to Zayn. I was and we're really good friends now. I'm going out with August and Zayn's going out with Perrie from Little Mix. When August found out he got mad and.. aggressive. He hates Zayn for some awful reason and wanted me to stop talking to him. Of course I said no and we argued for a little bit but then he slapped me on the face. I was shocked at first but he did apologize and said he was just really mad. So I forgave him and didn't tell anyone. But a week later we had an argument and he hit me again and again and again. This time he didn't apologize. I got sick of it and I told him I was gonna leave him.

 Apparently he really didn't agree with that so he said if I told anyone he would kill me.That's when I really got scared of him. I didn't know someone like him could be so abusive. I've tried really hard to escape. I even once bought a plane ticket and was going to the airport but then he caught me. This has gone on for 2 months now. I keep planning to escape, he keeps hitting me. I haven't told anyone because I'm too scared. Grace, Erykah, Bree, and Athena were suspicious the first few weeks, but I've gotten good at covering up the bruises and scars. But I was really scared last night when he cut me right on my thigh. I thought he was going to kill me. I went home and cried for hours. I hate being weak and I wish I could just tell someone but I cant. Zayn hasn't texted me since two days ago and I'm kind of worried. No, Summer you can't be worried, he is fine and you don't have feelings for him. Remember your the one who broke up with him. I have to keep telling myself this. "Oh great I'm talking to my self now." I say while still walking home.

I got an apartment after the boys left and I still talk to Bree, Erykah, Athena, and Grace. It's just I'm busy with my job that I have and I started college. Everyone's relationship worked out just not me and Zayn's. Erykah, Athena, and Grace joined the lads half-way through their tour and Bree and I are working on school. I finally reach my apartment door and I fish in my purse for the key. I find it and put it in the door, then twist it to unlock the door. It doesn't work and I furrow my eyebrows. I try again and then I sigh. I try one more time and start getting mad. I take out the key and put it back in and unlock it again. It opens and I say "Ugh stupid god damn door. Don't wanna let me in my own fu-" I'm cut of by people yelling "Surprise!!" and I look up to see Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Bree, Grace, Athena, and Erykah.

I stand in shock before dropping my purse and running to hug Louis. Then he touches on of the bruises on my back and I flinch for just a second. He pulls back and examines me to see what's wrong. I wave it off and hug him, then move on to hugging them all. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask them and I can't keep myself from smiling.

"Well, Bree was talking about how she noticed you were having a hard time and we all missed you so, here we are!" Harry tells me and I glare at Bree who tries to hidE behind Niall. "How long have you had this planned, missy?" I ask her and she laughs nervously. "Uh- psh- I don't know.. Two weeks?" She says casually and my mouth drops. "Two weeks?!" I exclaim and hug her tightly. "Someone's being bipolar today." she mutters into my shoulder and I laugh before letting her go.

"I missed you guys so much." I tell them and they all engulf me in a group hug. This hurts extremely but I don't mind. I'm surrounded by the people I love again. "Yeah, we missed you. You missed us. can we cut the sappy stuff?" Harry asks and I reach over to mess up his hair. He licks my hand and I squeal before wiping it on his cheek. He glares at me and I stick my tongue out at him.