Final Tape

*YOUR POV*

I walked down a long hallway to a set of double doors. I reached out to touch them, but they slid open as I got close and immediately slammed shut behind me. I gulped. That was never a good sign. Experimentally, I turned and pushed, but to no avail. The doors didn't even creak. I was truly locked in. I sighed and faced forward again, seeing a room only a few feet in front of me. I stepped into it and looked around. There were televisions around the top of the room, all playing different episodes of Bendy. I smiled as I recalled the fond memories I had while helping bring the little creature to life. But as my eyes landed on the menacing, ink-covered throne in the center of the room, my smile dropped. The Bendy I'd helped bring to life was not even close to the same Bendy that now roamed the halls of the workshop. Cautiously, I stepped up into the throne and pressed play in the recorder leaning against the side of it. Joey Drew's voice came through.

"It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands. A lump of clay can turn to meaning, if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Y/N! Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we entertained with our fancy moving pictures. But... When the tickets stopped selling... When the next big thing came along... Only the monsters remained... Shadows of the past. But you can save them, Y/N! You can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning, but he's never seen his end." I picked up the tape resting on the throne and turned it over.

"THE END" in Joey's familiar scrawl was written on the back of it. I saw ink drip down onto it and slowly lifted my head. The Ink Demon was staring me dead in the eyes.