Boris Returns

*YOUR POV*

     The room was pitch black. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. Alice's chuckle seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Then she spoke. "I see you there." I jumped. Her voice was deep and rich, chilling me to the bone. "A new fly in my endless web. Come along now. Let's see if you're worthy to walk with angels." The lights flicked back on. I was now facing the hallway where I came from. I turned and looked at the glass. I gasped in shock and fear. It was broken. Meaning Alice had walked right by me, without me even noticing. I turned left and went through a series of hallways for a few minutes. I went around a corner abd almost screamed at someone standing there.
     "Boris!" I exclaimed. "You scared me to death! Don't suppose you found anything we can protect ourselves with?" He held out a GENT pipe to me. I took it, testing the weight in my hands. "This will do." I walked through the door besides him and continued on until I came to another door. I looked at Boris. "Looks like we'll have to throw two switches at once. You get this one. I'll find the other." I walked down the hall and around a corner to find the switch. There was a poster for the Butcher Gang at the end. I flipped the switch, then heard groaning in my ear. I spun and saw a disfigured Butcher Gang membder crawling out of the poster. I bit down to stifle a shout, then remembered the lead pipe in my hands. I swung. It hit him, knocking some ink off as it did so. I swung again and again, taking off more and more ink until he was nothing but puddles on the ground. Panting heavily, I returned to the door. It was open, but Boris wasn't there. I ran down the hall and reached a room. Boris was there. Staring at hundreds of other, dead, Borises.