New Messages

*YOUR POV*

A while later, after I'd taken a few naps, I was watching Alice do something to the walls. She spoke. "I know you're watching me." I looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head.

"No, it's ok. It's not like you have anything else to do." I looked closer at what she was doing and a realization hit me.

"You're the one who writes on the walls!"

"We all do. For some, it's the only way they can be heard. But you don't want to touch the ink for too long. It can claim you... Pull you back. That's how I met Tom. I was messing with things I shouldn't have been and he... He was there." I realized she meant Boris, which made no sense.

"Why do you call him Tom?"

"He just seems to respond to it." She turned away from the wall and began walking to me. "Here. Let me show you something. A while back, I was mapping out one of the upper levels when I noticed something reflecting off a piece of glass. I picked up the glass, looked through, and on the wall behind me was a hidden message! So, I kept looking and found more and more messages everywhere in the studio! But you can't see them with your eyes. Only through this." She pulled out a contraption and handed it to me through the gap my door's boards had. "Take a look!" I picked up the object, surprised at how heavy it was, and looked through the glass. I gasped. It revealed things in white, glowing ink. I looked at Alice normally, then through the glass. I smiled when I saw the halo that it revealed, floating above her head. I turned and caught sight of something just over her shoulder. Words that made my blood run cold. Written on the wall were six words.

"She will leave you for dead."