Flashback

*YOUR POV*

     I sighed as I sat down in my chair, half-hearted Alice Angel sketches on my desk. I get it. You get your first big part, even just as a voice actor, and you want to do your best. You want to prove to other directors that you're worthy of bigger and better parts. But Suzie was taking it a bit too far, in my opinion. She spent hours staring at pictures and videos of Alice, doing makeup to match hers, even wearing horns and a halo around the workshop, singing nonstop. We weren't allowed to call her Suzie anymore. Hell, some of us weren't even sure she was Suzie anymore. We thought she'd fully become Alice. But today, I was going to talk to her. She stepped into my office, looking like a human Alice. "Y/N? You wanted to see me? You could've just came to me. We're best friends, after all." I nodded to a chair.
     "Take a seat." She sat down, facing me. I sighed. She even sat like Alice. "Suz- I mean, Alice. Um, lately, I've noticed some... erratic and strange behavior from you. Behavior matching Alice Angel. Any reason why?"
     "Well, I am Alice, so..." I took a deep breath.
     "Suzie, I don't think this job is for you. You need to leave the workshop and forget Alice ever existed. Now. You're Suzie Campbell, not Alice Angel. Get out." I noticed Suzie's eyes darkening. She stood, left, and slammed my door without a word. I relaxed. That was easy. Almost too easy. I'd deal with it tomorrow. But when I got to work, Suzie was nowhere to be found. And her entire office was coated in thick, oozing, black ink. It shocked us all. But what scared me more was the discarded Alice costume on the chair. She'd either left, been taken, or... Or shed finally become Alice. That was the last we ever saw of Suzie Campbell, yet she'd been gone for a long time before then.