Sammy's Final Fight

*YOUR POV*

I walked to the boarded up exit, lifting the pipe, ready to destroy the boards, when an inky hand thrust through them. I jumped back as the rest of the boards were ripped off, and a familiar voice spoke. "BETRAYED!!! ABANDONED!!! I trusted you! I gave you everything..." Sammy Lawrence, still covered in ink, Bendy mask on his face, ran towards me with an axe. I hurriedly back up, hoisting the pipe high, just in case. "... And you left me to rot!! Why? WHY?!" He swung at me, hitting my left arm, and continuing to swing at breakneck speed. I winced, forcing myself to move away from him. I attempted to just run, but he followed me, and I quickly realized that I'd have to fight him. I swung, hitting him with the pipe, and kept going, hitting him and then running until he cried out. "No! Don't look at me! Stay away..." I looked down and realized that I'd knocked the Bendy mask off his face. His inky hands covered his face and he was breathing heavily. Cautiously, I crept closer.

"Sammy? It's me, Y/N. Remember me? We worked together here." I reached out and touched his shoulder, but he didn't seem to like that. He snapped his face up to mine, just an inky abyss.

"Ah! You lied to me!" He grabbed me by my neck, lifting me off my feet as I felt my air being cut off. "You said I'd be free!" He slammed me to the ground, lifting the axe above his head. "Well, I'm going to free you now! Free your head right off your shoulders! Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for-" A sword went through his head, cutting him off. He collapsed next to me as a hand reached for me. I took it, and was instantly pulled into the arms of an angel. Alice. I felt her hands clutching me close, murmuring things.

"Y/N, you're ok. I thought I'd lost you, I'm sorry I left you. I won't do it again." She pulled away, hands on my waist, looking into my eyes. I smiled, but she recoiled, shaking her head, before picking up Sammy's axe and passing it to me. "You'll need this."

"Why would I-" I began, but stopped short as hundreds of inky creatures began to rise from the floor. This couldn't be good.