•||•C H A P T E R7: PART2•||•

It hurts to know that you'll never look at me the way you look at her.

~ANONYMOUS

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for any typos, errors —grammatical ones at that. PLEASE TAP THE STAR AND VOTE FOR SUPPORT :)🌻 Thanks for the support so far! Enjoy!

T R A C K: NONE

Third Person's Perspective.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Look at you! You look so gorgeous!" He exclaimed the moment he saw her walking out of his walk-in closet. With an infatuation in his gaze, he reeled her in. She looked casually delightful with a powdery pink thigh split dress that swept the floors of his bedroom.

A beautiful golden locket adorned her neck area as she offered a wide toothy grin. She did a little twirl as his fingers itched to touch her honey like skin. Her curls loosely danced on her shoulders, shimmering beautifully.

"Really?" She asked nervously as she bit her bubblegum pink bottom lips. "Absolutely! You look so.....elegant and majestic. Sexy yet elegantly dashing." He purred as he slowly got up from his bed, making his way towards her.

He holds out his hand towards her. "C'mere." He tells, and her small hand falls into his as he walks her to his body length mirror and stood there as they both started at her reflection. "The dress emphasis those beautiful eyes of yours, always so refreshing." He describes with a slight twinkle in his eyes causing her to sheepishly blush. "I suppose. It does sort of give my figure a more curvier look, plus it's self designed so no one will be wearing it." She says to herself as she stares at the lace patterns adorning the breast area of the dress with veils flowing out of her flanks to the floor. The dress was smooth as silk as she ran her hands down the fabric.

"Honestly babe, you and I will be the highlight of the ball next weekend! I can't wait, can you?" She asked as she stared at him through her lashes from the mirror, a gesture utterly adorable. "I can't, the feeling is merely so nerve wrecking..." he says lowly as he ran a finger on her exposed shoulder blade before his phone rang.  She looked at him with curiosity as he stared down his phone after taking it out of his pocket and ignoring it. He quickly throws his phone onto his bed before giving her his full attention, but his frantic heart beat said otherwise.

Camilla noticed how his entire demeanor stiffened and tensed up. "Who was it?" She asks lowly with a risen arched brow as he looked at her through the mirror with slightly wider eyes. "No one really important, just someone distracting us." He tied to say as his heart throbbed with every word. He began playing with the back zip of the dress. "Now that there isn't anyone distracting us, how about you show me how much you've missed me?" He purrs lowly into her dark curls that smelt of sweetly scented shampoo and conditioner.