•||•C H A P T E R7: PART1•||•

"I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn't true love, then please tell me what is?"

~A N O N Y M O U S

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for any typos, errors —grammatical ones at that. PLEASE TAP THE STAR AND VOTE FOR SUPPORT :)🌻 Thanks for the support so far! Enjoy!

T R A C K: the dawning of spring ~ Anson Seabra.

The Third Person's Perspective

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

His hand glides down her arm as shivers crawl upon her skin, a breath escaping her as she rose her eyes to his. Passion, dark overflowing passion consumed her whole as her heart throbbed inside its cage, raging for his touch to continue its assault.

"Did you know how much your smile alone lights up the room? It's so contagious!" He whispered into her ear whilst stroking the side of her face, cheeks turning a peachy color as she fights back a smile.

The intensity behind his hooded vision of unbreakable lust caused her breathing to increase slightly as knots tightened in her intestines.

"Hey." He said  with the corner of his lips tugging upwards.

"Hey." She answered back she tucks a lock of her curls behind her ear, smiling uncontrollably as her eyes stared into his breath-hitching gaze.

He crushes his lips with hers, sparks flying from within them as they both unconsciously fell into an unknown high. Their lips smoothly glided upon each other's, their tongues dancing silently to a rhythm that they could never forget.

"So...are we official? I mean, not public ally just between us?" He rambled on as they sway slowly to the beat, the stars watching as the moon stared with envious eyes. She chuckled, "I suppose so." She whispers into his ear as a tingly sensation ran through his veins.

He smiled, ecstatic.

His hand slips from her arm as it encircles her waist, her arms hurriedly curl around his neck, her heart pounding against its cage. She feared he could hear how much she longed for him.

How her entire being yearned to kiss his soul before his skin.

He pulls away gently, his eyes flatter open slowly ,recovering from the Bliss he had endured merely seconds ago, before looking into her dark brown eyes.