•||•C H A P T E R 8: PART4•||•

Sorry for any typos, errors—especially grammatical ones. PLEASE DON'T  FORGET TO TAP THE STAR AND VOTE FOR SUPPORT😚😋❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all so so much!

So thanks to everyone who has been showing my works and I support up until now😊I really appreciate it and everything yall do. Thanks for the comments and the votes you guys take your time in doing!❤️💕Hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and idk but it's a little bit awkward, so yeah. Anyway don't forget, active readers get chapter dedications! So don't forget to leave a little comment and vote!

T R A C K: This Is What Makes Us Girls ~Lana Del Ray❤️

Third Person's Perspective.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She took a deep breath before walking out of her closet. She tugged down the black silk dress she had on to cover as much of her as it could, but her attempts were in vain. The dress subtly hugged her runway figure perfectly as her define curls bounced with every step her three inch black heels took.

Her dark brown eyes were emphasized by the dark smokey eye-shadow she used, her lips a dark shade of pink as her lavender scent lingered in the atmosphere.

No remnants of heartache, betrayal, hurt or tears accompanied her tonight. She didn't feel weak nor did she feel vulnerable, she felt determination and boldness coarse through her veins. Her smile that of a woman ready to kill and conquer. Even though this was a mask, she wore it with pride and confidence.

Esperanza gasped as she examined her friend. Zahra looked like an exotic model ripped straight out of Elle magazine. She couldn't have thought that Zahra had it in her, but right now she looked something close to perfection in all her chaos.

Zahra wished she could look like this forever and hide the pain that stabs her heart.

"How do I look?" Zahra asks with a small smile as Esperanza slowly stood up, eyes wide, lips parted and mind still registering what her eyes were seeing. "You look fucking gorgeous!" Esperanza exclaimed the moment her mind returned to her grasp, a wide excited grin plastered on her bright features. Her bright violet dress that swept the top of her thighs swung as she walked towards her friend to engulf her into a hug.

"You look so beautiful Zahra." Esperanza whispered once more, her tone sincere and genuine as Zahra's heart sank, her eyes twinkling with gratitude. She hugged Esperanza with equal tightness.

"Thank you, Ranza. For everything." Zahra says as they pull back whilst Esperanza stares back into her friends beautiful defined brown eyes, "Don't mention it hun. What are friends for?" She said as she headed back to the edge of  Za's bed and grabbed her purse, keys and cellphone whilst Zahra mirrored her actions.

"Ready?" Esperanza asked with an ecstatic grin while Zahra nodded with a nervous smile, heart racing as her blood cells buzzed.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

They walked out of the car and into the calmly palm breeze that flew past them, the silent buzzing of the music was heard from the long marble driveway. The lofty cream white mansion with two white stony pillars had rays of neon red, blue, green and yellow spilling out of the four rectangular windows in the front, the large wooden door opened widely as people scattered themselves around the porch and the lawn.