•||•C H A P T E R 9: PART5•||•

"Everybody needs love in the cold night."

~Elijah Blake.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for any typos, errors—especially grammatical ones. PLEASE DON'T  FORGET TO TAP THE STAR AND VOTE FOR SUPPORT😚😋❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all so so much!

So thanks to everyone who has been showing my works and I support up until now😊I really appreciate it and everything yall do. Thanks for the comments and the votes you guys take your time in doing!❤️💕Hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and idk but it's a little bit awkward, so yeah. Anyway don't forget, active readers get chapter dedications! So don't forget to leave a little comment and vote!

T R A C K : Elijah Blake~ To be loved

Third Person's Perspective

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Where are we going? We should go home, like now before the storm gets to us." Zahra panically says as she hurriedly straps in her seat belt, even though he basically had his foot pressed down on the acceleration pedal. "There's a motel close by, its much more closer to us than home, so that's where I'm taking us." He says simply, eyes staring straight at the road with focus and concentration. The last thing he wanted was to get stuck in a storm with Zahra, because she'd either do one of two things that will literally drive him crazy. One, complain. Two, tell him "I told you so" which he didn't really want to endure.

"What? No, let's go home, this car can get us there."

"Not without gas it can't." He simply says with a slight shrug. If her not basically scolding him for not getting her home when she had demanded to, wasn't enough, her comically widened eyes was. "What! You don't have gas!" It was more of an exclamation than a question. She didn't believe that he didn't think to fill up the car before they had left, she thought that his tank was always full. I mean, why wouldn't you fill up your gas if you were planning to magically sweep a girl away for a night of fun and adventure, right? Wrong, this wasn't planned. Him and her going out into the world searching for something either didn't even know of wasn't planned. It just all happened and sadly he only filled up the car to get him from the party, to the after party and back home.

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere other than the party and back home." He says simply, jaw clenched and eyes still glued to the road. They were getting closer once he had seen the ranch he passed the last time he went to this hotel. "Well, that's just great! I get to spend more time with you, how amazing is that." She said her words patronizing. He clenched his jaw, trying to bite his tongue, but she was pushing his limits.

"Just shut up so I can get us to safety." He says through gritted teeth and earns a scoff from her side. "Yeah, you do that." Her tone still filled with attitude that only irked him further. You could tell judging from how hardly he clenched onto his stirring wheel, his knuckles basically turning whiter.

"A room for two people please." Francisco says as he reaches for his back pocket to get his wallet, the receptionist lady smiles as she clicks a couple times on her computer. Beside Fransisco was Zahra, arms crossed over her chest with an annoyed expression plastered onto her features. "How long will you both be staying?" The receptionist asked with a small smile. "Just for the night." Zahra hurriedly replies, in fear that Fransisco would keep her "hostage" for longer than she'd want to. "What she said." Fransisco answers back with an eye roll as the receptionist does some more typing on her computer after a minute or two she looks up and then and says the price. Fransisco pulls out his credit card and swipes it a moment later the transaction as been approved and the two are handed the keys and directions to their room. "Oh and um, can we please have the supper menu sent up please." Fransisco says quickly, offering the receptionist a swoon worthy smile, the lady unable to speak merely nods her head.