•||•C H A P T E R 9:PART2•||•

Sorry for any typos, errors—especially grammatical ones. PLEASE DON'T  FORGET TO TAP THE STAR AND VOTE FOR SUPPORT😚😋❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you all so so much!

So thanks to everyone who has been showing my works and I support up until now😊I really appreciate it and everything yall do. Thanks for the comments and the votes you guys take your time in doing!❤️💕Hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and idk but it's a little bit awkward, so yeah. Anyway don't forget, active readers get chapter dedications! So don't forget to leave a little comment and vote!

T R A C K :none

Third Person's Perspective

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[CONTINUATION OF ~CHAPTER 9:PART1~]

"What are you doing here Dante?" He asked with irritation laced in his tone, Zahra smiled in amusement as Dante finally caught a glimpse of her since Xenon's medium well built body hid her small physique slightly. "I came to visit my cousin for the weekend my nigga! Hey, who is the cutie behind you?" Dante asked flirtatiously as Xenon rolled his eyes whilst Zahra stepped to the side to see and greet Dante with a small smile. A very adorable one at that.

"Hi. I'm Zahra, Xenon's friend." She said as she walked up to Dante to offer him a handshake, which he turned into a kiss on the hand, his lips on her hand ,but his eyes looking deep into her brown twinkling eyes. "Dante, But the ladies know me as Big  D ,pleasure to meet such a beauty." He said his tone gentle and sleek as Zahra blushed slightly.

"Big D? Does that stand for big Dante?" She asked innocently cute. He chuckled lightly as he licked his lips momentarily to gaze back into her beautiful brown eyes with intensity. "Most know me as Big D, because of my very large assets." He said lowly, stretching the 'very' in a low deep husky voice, his  gaze intensifies as he looked into her eyes. She gulped, flushed slightly as Xenon began chuckling at her reaction. How her little eyes went slightly wide at the information, her cheeks flaring an evident red.

Dante, all through this ,remained serious with his gaze fixated on her.

"Man, stop scaring the poor thing. There ain't nothing big about his dumb ass, but his big ass head." Xenon retorted back with a snicker as he tugged for Zahra to snap out of her daze. Dante levitated his gaze from her eyes, removing her from under his mesmerizing gaze, to glare harshly at Xenon. "I know it ain't bigger than yours nigga." Dante fires back as Xenon snickers with amusement. She chuckled at the boys. She had almost forgotten how it was to be surrounded by your people, people who could understand you. Surrounded by your kind. It felt good.

"Pleasure to meet you Dante." She said, breaking their little roast. Dante glances at her with a bright smile, a small dimple at the side of his cheek, his dark chocolate skin smooth as a title floor.

"Pleasure's all mine babygirl." He answered back as she giggled softly whilst Xenon hit the back of his friend's head in irritation. Dante glared and glanced at him, "Ay man, what was that for? You finna mess up a nigga's waves!" He asked irked as Xenon glared, "You were sent to find us you idiot." Xenon answers waiting for his slow weed smoking friend/cousin to catch on.

"I know, and I found your black ass along with her fine one." Dante winked at Zahra as she blushed a light pink when he stretched the word 'fine' for emphasis. "Um.... babygirl I just remembered, you ain't gave me your numbers?" Dante asks feigning confusion as Zahra chuckled at that. "That's cause I don't know you. My grandmama told me to never give out my phone numbers to just anybody I meet." She fires back as Xenon's grin grew out of no where, whilst Dante glared at him before quickly recovering.