CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (Final)

--FINAL CHAPTER--

'A LOVE LIKE HELL'

-----------

"V you're in in 30 sec." A PD called V who was sitting in front of the dresser staring at his own reflection in the mirror in front of him.

V nodded to the PD and practiced how he would smile in front of his fans out in the studio waiting for his appearance on stage for an interview.

He took a deep breath, slightly nervously, because it is going to be his first appearance on TV again after being gone in show business for almost a year.

It's been almost half a year, since Laurenette went gone with her mother.

He suffered for almost half a year without seeing her or even hearing a single about her. But he had to live normally again, at least, for her mom.

There are times when he would find himself tearing up because he misses her so much, but he would eventually remind himself that she might probably be living a normal life right now, has moved on, and starting a brand new life without him somewhere.

"Ten seconds remaining, V." The PD reminded him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He stood up, fixed his necktie and carefully fixed his permed hair.

He walked towards the door leading to the stage. Before stepping on the first step of the small staircase, he took a deep breath once again.

"This is for you." He mumbled to himself.

"Let's all welcome, Kim Taehyung!" The host called his name and that's when he wore the smile he's been practicing and showed up on the stage. As soon as he showed up, the crowd started to scream their throats out.

Everyone was happy about his decision to be back in becoming an actor again, and he was so overwhelmed about it.

He waved his hands as he smiles widely at his jumping and cheering fans.

They were chanting his name in unison cheerfully.

"Wow! Look at that! Stunning as always! Take a seat, please." The host asked him to sit on a chair that was placed there only for him.

He sat and most of his fans calmed down.

"Look how more handsome you got after such a long time of disappearance from show business!" The host complimented him.

V laughed, "You gotta be kidding me."

Everyone laughed with him.

"Funny as usual..." The host commented as he glances to the script in his hand.

"Well, first since you've already greeted your fans, there's no need to do it again. Let's proceed with my first question."

V nodded smiling.

"So, how do you feel now that you've signed a contract again with your company? I mean, how does it feel to be back in show business?" The host asked.

V held his mike near his mouth and spoke. "Well, I'm so happy. I mean so, so happy. I'm overwhelmed for the fact that I still have some fans cheering up for me. I thought no one would come to see me again after I dramatically left showbiz."

His fans then screamed in joy.

"Well, obviously, they're also very happy to have you back."

"That's very unbelievable for me though, because, personally, I think what I did was so childish, and I thought I've lost all my fans because of that." He said glancing at the audience smiling brightly.