CHAPTER SEVEN

[*THIS PART IS EDITED]

-----------

Days have passed and Laurenette learned how to befriend V.

Everyone in their school envied her for having V as her friend.

As she gets to know V better, she realized that he could be a good friend, that he wasn't that type of a person she used to think.

Today was another good day Laurenette was expecting.

Laurenette was eating her breakfast with her mom when there was a sudden knock on their door.

"Who could it be?" Her mom mumbled as she was about to stand up and open the door.

"Mom, I'll do it. Just continue eating." Laurenette interrupted her mom when she volunteered.

Her mom noticed her smile was having a deeper meaning day by day. She noticed how her daughter was becoming lively day by day, but never did she try to think deeper about it. She didn't suspect that maybe someone was making her happy.

Smiling to her ears, Laurenette ran to the door, as her mom sat back down and continued eating.

As she pulled the door open, she was so surprised who was standing before her. Her eyes almost popped out of her sockets while her jaw almost dropped on the ground.

"W-what on earth are you doing here?" Laurenette asked him hissing.

She looked back to see her mom peacefully eating her breakfast.

"I'm here to fetch you. Why are you freaking out?" V answered chuckling.

Laurenette wanted to smile hearing his chuckle, but she was more nervous that her mom might see him.

"W-wha... Just wait for me on the road! Do not stand in front of our house!" Laurenette said silently as she pushed him slightly to make him leave.

"What's wrong Laurenette? Who's there?" Her mom suddenly asked making Laurenette jump.

"N-no one mom! J-j-just a guy. H-he's lost!" Laurenette stuttered and laughed awkwardly in the end.

V looked at her questioningly. He was giving her the what's-wrong-look.

"Just go!" Laurenette shooed him again.

Her mom never entertained a guy coming to their house. Instead she's being rude to them. Even when the guy is just her classmate or gay or, just a guy, she will never be happy if they or he comes to their house for Laurenette. There was one day when she even tried to fight with a delivery man when Laurenette ordered a pizza. So she never did it again.