CHAPTER FOUR

[*This is an edited part.]

"HE SAID SORRY"

-----------

Laurenette's POV

Today is weekend, and yesterday was the end of the midterm. And every end of midterm, we usually go to a campsite.

Teachers believe it's one way for us to refresh our minds and relax ourselves after our killer examination. Yup. Killer it is.

And to tell you I love going to a campsite! I am the type of a girl who loves the challenges that forests could give us. We usually go to campsite and play survival games to develop our creativity and moral values.

I love going to adventures like this! I'm excited! You could imagine my eyes turning into heart-shapes right now.

"Yah! Can you be slower than that?!" I yelled at Elisha sarcastically.

"I'm telling you, you don't want me to miss the camping. I'll curse you to death!" I added.

She's been scrounging for something in all her drawers. I don't know what she's missing. She looks like a thief desperately searching for a treasure box full of gold and diamonds.

Her room was so devastated for Pete's sake! It's like Miley came with a wrecking ball. God!

"Ten minutes and we're late! FASTER!" I burst out.

Urgh! Why did I even go here? I shouldn't have come here!

"Wait! You keep talking! I can't find what I am looking for!" She yelled back.

"What exactly on earth are you looking for!?"

"My make-up kit!" She cried.

Damn what? I thought it was her brain she was looking for! Damn!

"Oh God! Why would you need that there?? I'm leaving!" I turned around to walk out of her room.

What the hell? That's why she never won any survival game!

"Wait! Ren!!! I found it!" She shouted and tried to catch up to me excitedly.

"Faster!"

------------

At school....

We arrived just in time.

12th grade students gathered in front of the mini stage at the soccer field of the school.

Elisha and I fitted ourselves through the crowd so we could see what is happening on that mini stage.

When we got to the farthest we can fit ourselves, we finally can see what's or who are on stage, speaking.

The royal-freaking-annoying-bunch-of-jerks-and-rich-spoiled-kids we so called Student Council.

Tss.

The sight of them is pissing me off. Seeing them together smiling at each other as though they were angels, as though they never broke people's hearts. They're getting on my last nerve!

"Oh just look at them sweetly smiling at each other in front of students. Look how she grabs on Jungkook's arm. Damn! They're freaking annoying." Elisha said smiling, obviously, sarcastically.

"Yeah. Hell yeah." I nodded.

"Let's go home?" She asked.

I glared at her. I know she doesn't wanna go to a campsite. She's sensitive near forests, and she hates survival games. She told me once there's no point in playing such games.