CHAPTER THIRTEEN

[EDITED]

*Play the audio while reading dears~~~

"THE ANSWER IS...."

------------

They are now on their way to somewhere the two of them have no idea. They ride on a company van good for ten people. The other eight people are Laurenette's mom and her officemates.

Both of them sat in the very back seat since there were three rows of seat.

There should only be four people sitting per row, but at the very back seat there were five of them, causing Laurenette and V get jammed.

Laurenette's face was red while she pretends to be watching the view from the open window.

V was dying in suffocation and was irritated by the three middle-aged men chatting noisily. And his heart won't stop beating fast in an awkward situation with Laurenette.

"C-can't you move a little bit? I-I can't breathe!" Laurenette finally broke the silence between them.

"You think you're the only one struggling?!" V hissed angrily.

Laurenette glanced at his face accidentally and saw how pissed off his face was. She wanted to praise how cute he looked like but she decided not to.

She knows what she did might have gotten him pissed off. She didn't answer him after his confession because she was still confused. And she's very aware that V did feel as if he was turned down by her completely.

"Oh hey folks!" Mrs. Park said catching all their attentions.

Everyone kept quiet and waited for what she was about to say. "I want to introduce to you all my daughter. That one beside you Mr. Min is my daughter, Laurenette. Pretty isn't she?"

"Oh..yeah. She looks like you a lot." The man beside V said.

"How about that handsome guy? I think I've seen him on TV before. He's an actor isn't he?" A woman said ignoring Laurenette completely.

"The hell! Why would you ignore my daughter?!" Mrs. Park yelled.

"Sorry ma'am. I-I was just..." The woman stuttered.

"Excuse me cute guy. What is your name? You're Kim Taehyung aren't you?" Another middle-aged woman who looks like in her early 20's asked.

"Y-yes. I am ma'am." V answered scratching his head as if in embarrassment.

Laurenette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah he's an actor! And guess what! He's going to be my son-in-law so stop drooling before him because he's taken you middle-aged women!" Mrs. Park yelled.

She can basically scold her co-workers that way because she's their team leader. And everyone in the company van was under her.

"Mom!" Laurenette whined.

V turned all red and flustered, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my gosh! Really?!"

"Your daughter is lucky!"

"OMG, they're cute!"

"Match made in heaven!"

They all gasped causing V to chuckle awkwardly and Mrs. Park to put her arms akimbo with triumph.

"But, are you that confident this guy won't play with your daughter's feelings? You know, like what that cutie patootie named Jungkook did?" Mrs. Park's bestfriend whispered to her ear.