》SEQUEL: ☆PART 1☆

V's POV

"No time to slack off! Wake up now!!"

I opened my eyes when I heard screaming and felt something hard hit my arm.

I groaned and scratched the back of my head with annoyance.

"Give me one more minute..." I said with my cracked voice.

I pulled the sheet up to my head covering my whole body.

I heard her saying string of curses with a hint of frustration in her voice.

I ignored her.

I just want to sleep more.

"When I said wake up, you should better wake up!!" She yelled again.

I heard the curtains slid wide open and I felt the heat of the morning sunlight beaming through the window.

Even if I'm beneath my thick sheet, I could still feel the warmth of the sunlight.

I threw the cover away and breathed deeply.

I opened my eyes and winced when I saw my girlfriend's horrifying glare.

I forced a smile. "I'm awake. Okay? Chill." I said.

"Why is it so hard to wake you up?" She asked angrily.

"I was just so tired last night. Okay?" I said as I sat up and grabbed her hand to make him sit on our bed.

She sat down and I hugged her from her back.

"Don't hug me. I smell terrible." She said trying to remove my hands around her waist.

"I don't care." I said.

"Kim Taehyung, it's time to take a bath. Your manager is waiting in the living room." She said sounding firm.

"My body aches. Let's take a bath together." I said smiling, nuzzling her neck.

She freaked out and broke free.

"You pervert alien."

"Park Laurenette! You're my fiance now! Watch your filthy mouth!" I retorted.

She raised an eyebrow, then sighed.

She walked towards me and bent down until our faces are an inch apart.

"Let's do that after your work." She said seductively.

My face turned red and my body shook in excitement.

"I couldn't agree with you more." I grinned.

I held her cheeks and kissed her soft, wet lips gently.

She broke it shortly and glared at me with disgust.

"Brush your teeth! Your mouth stinks!" She yelled.

I cupped my mouth with embarrassment.

"Dammit! You didn't have to shout it out!" I scolded.

"Whatever. I can't kiss a stinky mouth. So just go take a bath and stop molesting me." She said and walked out of the room.

"MOLESTING?! HEY!! COME BACK HERE!!" I shouted, but she didn't look back.

I sighed and slouched in disappointment.

Why can't I do that with her? Now that we live under the same roof? Do I have to endure it like everyday?

I thought it's going to be easier now that we live in the same house, share the same room and sleep in one bed. But she's just so stubborn. She's so conservative in an annoying way.

LOVE LIKE HELL || BTS-Vजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें