CHAPTER ELEVEN

(THIS IS AN EDITED PART)

AN: Be ready for a long chapter ahead. LOL.

"CATCH ME I'M FALLING"

-------------

It was weekend and they have no classes.

Laurenette just got up and was brushing her teeth when someone knocked on their door. Her mom just got off to work so she walked out of the bathroom to open the door.

She opened the door with her toothbrush still in her mouth.

She scrunched her face when she saw V as she opened the door.

V giggled as he finds her face hilarious.

"What the hell is funny?" Laurenette asked him angrily. She was about to close the door but V made to pull it back wide open.

He entered the house and kept on giggling at her. "What? Jus keep brushing." He said.

Laurenette's face turned red in embarrassment. She rolled her eyes at him as she ran back to the bathroom.

He waited for her sitting on the couch for a good few minutes. Once she was done, she sat in front of him madly.

"What do you need?" She asked.

"What's got you so mad early in the morning?" He asked her smiling.

She rolled her eyes at him again. "Nothing. Just tell me why you're here." She said calmly.

"Get dressed." He said grinning.

She looked at him questioningly.

"Just get dressed." He again said.

He wasn't asking her, he was telling her to get dressed. It made Laurenette get pissed off a bit.

"Why would I?" She asked him with confusion and annoyance.

"We're going somewhere." He said smiling to his ears.

She looked at him from head to toe.

"So that's why you look ridiculous right now." She told him mockingly.

"What? Me? Everyone winked at me when I was on my way here. They even wanted to get my number. And you're telling me that's because I look ridiculous? Oh come on! I know you like how I look." He winked at her making her roll her eyes once again.

But she didn't make it not to smile. He was funny, indeed.

"So, are you going to just stare at me like that or go get dressed?" He asked her again.

She sighed deeply and gave him a sarcastic smile.

Thinking that it would be boring to stay in their house all day, she went to her room and get dressed.

After a few minutes, --unlike other girls, Laurenette is fast when it comes to changing clothes and putting on some make-up—Laurenette came out of her room ready to go.

V stood up and looked at her from head to toe.

"What are you wearing?" V asked her unimpressed.

"Uhh, clothes? I guess?" She told him sarcastically.

"No. I don't like that. Change them." He demanded.

Laurenette looks just fine, she thought. She was wearing a loose dark blue t-shirt matching V's, and a denim shorts.