CHAPTER FIVE

[*THIS PART WAS EDITED]

"HE MISSED HER?"

---------------

Laurenette's POV

It's been weeks since that camping. I'm sure I promised myself that I'm gonna beat him up. But I decided to avoid him as much as possible.

I hate to see his face I'm freaking annoyed. How could a person be mean like that?! He knows too well that I'm excited as hell to play the game but he locked me up in that tent!

I'm never gonna talk to that jerk again. I was trying so hard to show everyone that I'm tough. But then he made me show how weak I am! Ugh!

Seriously he's getting on my nerves.

"Mom? Why?" I asked.

She sighed deeply and held my hand.

"Yeah honey?" She asked.

I stared at her for a second.

"Why does it feel like something is lost? I feel like......like I can't remember some of my past? How did I start having claustrophobia?" I asked her curiously.

She only looked away, ignoring my question.

"Mom..." I called as she was about to leave and walk towards the door.

"I'm sorry but I'm late honey. Let's talk about that some other time." She said and left.

She's always saying that. Why is she hiding the truth from me? Don't I have the right to know about it?

-----------

In school....

I was walking alone at the hallway. Elisha went on a vacation with her parents that she just met again after a long time of working abroad.

"Hey." I paused when someone spoke behind me.

I turned around and I saw him, Jungkook.

Why is he here? Is he talking to me?

I looked around to see someone else but we were actually alone. It's not usual for him to talk to me. But I guess he's just grabbing this opportunity to talk to me since no one was around.

What kind of words will he tell me again to break my heart even more? Doesn't he even know how I hate the sight of him?