CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(EDITED)

LAURENETTE's POV

It's been a week, and I haven't seen even a glimpse of V's hair.

Damn that guy. Did he really leave me?

Damn it.

I reached out for my phone across my bed. I laid down and dialed his number once again.

Again, no answer.

He's avoiding me. Why?

That bastard! What is he thinking?

This is really frustrating. I've tried every possible way to find him but he still doesn't show up.

This is ridiculous.

I threw my phone away and jumped and turned and flipped on my bed over and over in frustration.

"Where are you, you freaking alien!!!?" I screamed.

But then I stopped when O heard my phone rang.

I picked it up lightning fast.

"Hello?!" I answered.

"Hey, Ren. It's me, Jungkook. Are you doing something?" He asked.

I sighed in disappointment. I really thought it was V.

"Why? Are you disappointed I'm not V?" Jungkook asked.

"No. No. Of course not." I strongly denied.

Jungkook is now a friend. We hanged up twice already since that day of his confession. He was trying his best to make it now awkward between us as much as possible when we both talk to each other.

Sounds wrong right? Well it really is wrong.

But whatever, I can't make him stop, because he doesn't want to and he firmly wants us to be friends again. I guess that the least thing I could do to make up with my mom's mistake.

"Anyways, Can you go outside your house? I'm here. I stopped by because I thought you might also like to jog around the park." He said.

I jumped out of my bed and looked down over my window. I saw him outside, wearing a red tracksuit, waving his free hand at me while the other was on his ears.

I forced a smile.

"Okay. I'll come out in a few minutes." I said.

"Got it. I'll wait." He replied.

I hanged up and changed into other clothes as fast as I could.

I came out running to him.

Thankfully mom is already out for work. It's weekend so we don't have classes.

"Look at that, you still love blue huh." He commented on my blue tracksuit.

"And you too, red, as always." I retorted.

"Of course." He said chuckling.

Then we started running across the street and around the park nearby our school.

-----

After running we sat on the benches and tried to catch our breath, eating ice creams.

We watched few people exercising around the park.

"How long has it been, since we both came here to exercise and eat ice creams like this?" He suddenly asked.