☆FINAL PART☆

10 Years Ago

"Hey Taehyung." Jungkook said.

They were both sitting on a swing at the park. It was already twilight and yet they still have no plan to separate.

"Hm?" Taehyung asked licking his ice cream.

"It's nice right? Our Dads are bestfriends since they were children like us and up until now. I hope we will too." He said frowning.

"Of course we will. We'll be bestfriends until we die." Taehyung smiled brightly.

"Why are you sad?" He asked Jungkook when he saw him frowning.

"Nothing..." Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook lowered his head as he again frowned.

He knew it will be the last time he's going to play with his bestfriend.

Taehyung saw him frowning.

He jumped off of the swing ans stood in front of Jungkook.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" He asked. "Why are you crying?"

Jungkook looked away shyly hiding his face from Taehyung.

"What if... what if I go to somewhere far from you for a long long time, will you still be my friend if I come back?" He asked with a brittle voice as he tries to stop himself from crying.

Jungkook and Taehyung were bestfriends since they started to crawl. They've always played and get along well even though they have opposite personalities.

Jungkook was always shy and he always wanted to be alone, but if Taehyung is with him, he will be as jolly and playful as Taehyung.

While growing up with Taehyung, he's always admired his personality. How he makes everyone happy in an instant and how he makes friend in a short period of time. Jungkook can never be as active and friendly like Taehyung. That's why he considered himself lucky to have a bestfriend like him.

But now he has to leave him. He didn't want to but his parents will be taking him away. They'll be moving to another place, maybe in Seoul, and leave Jeju.

He doesn't know when they will come back. That's why he's sad. That's why he's crying.

What if he'll never find someone like Taehyung in the school he'll be transferring to? He's having a hard time with socializing, so how can he gain some friends? Or at least one?

"Are you leaving me?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"N-no!" Jungkook lied.

He was told by his parents not to tell Taehyung that they were leaving. Because if he did he might try to prevent them from leaving.

Taehyung grinned. "That's fine!" He said briskly, slightly hitting Jungkook's arm and putting his hands akimbo.

"I'll still be your friend no matter what happens!"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with sparkling eyes, amazed by how he proved once again how good of a friend he was.

"Even if you lose one of your limbs or become mute, blind, a vampire or a zombie! Even if you become retarded or become a werewolf, that'll be awesome, I'LL REMAIN AS YOU BESTFRIEND. Because we're BFF forever!" Taehyung said standing with his head held up high like superman.