》SEQUEL: ☆PART 2☆

A/N: Okay. Let me clarify one thing, this is going to be a bit mature and may not be suitable for readers 14-year-old below. Please read at your own risk (>/\<).

MS. KANG's POV

I laughed.

"Look how innocent your fiance is." I told him.

"Let's talk in your car." He demanded said cutting to my sentence.

I smiled. "Oh. Do we really have to do that?" I asked smiling sarcastically.

If that's so, then, it means his secret is still a secret up until now.

How ridiculous. He's f*cking food with hiding.

An expert keeper.

I scoffed. "Unbelievable." I laughed.

I was about to speak more when he grabbed my wrist violently, dragging me towards his van instead.

I laughed when he made me sit inside and locked the doors.

"What's wrong? I'm not here to bother you." I said. "Am I that bothersome to you?"

I can't stop laughing, looking at that serious expression on his face.

"Why are you back again?" He asked me sternly.

"I'm back for work." I answered.

"Why here?! I told you to never show up in front of my face ever again didn't I?!" He yelled.

"Why are you flipping out already? I haven't even touched you yet."

"Leave." He said, almost begging.

I laughed once again. "Don't be so mean to me. Besides, you're not here if not for me. I'll assume that you don't know that I'm already the head of DIMA Ent. yet. So I'll let your rude behavior to me slide for now."

He glared at me. He looked shocked but still, he seemed as if he doesn't care for what I'm talking about.

"So that's why I'm receiving a lot of projects since I came back to acting again. So what did you do to the former head? Did the same thing you did to me?" He asked me smirking, as if trying to provoke me.

I felt my blood boil, but I managed to control my anger. So instead of yelling at him I smiled back, sarcastically.

"Actually, it's the opposite. I did the same exact thing you did when you're still blinded by your desperation to enter show business. You know, I became his toy, just as how you became my toy before. Isn't that very wise?" I laughed harder and harder, mocking him more.

I love seeing his face furious just like that.

His eyes widened, body shaking, jaws clenching, as if the realization of his mistake in his question just hit him.

How I love tormenting this guy verbally.

I enjoy watching his furious yet scared face.

It pleasures me, just as much as doing it with him in the bed.

I don't know. I'm probably insane. But this is how I am, and I don't have a plan to change.

"Please. Just leave me alone now. Just leave us alone." He begged.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, playing innocent. "And why are you giving up that fast? Come on, what happened to the idiot you?"

"Then what do you want?!" He asked yelling.