CHAPTER TWO

[*THIS PART WAS EDITED]

"FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT"

-----------------

Laurenette's POV

"Help us! What are you doing?!" I yelled at the guy as I started to freak out.

Oh my for goodness' sake why did she just pass out here?!

What should I do?! This girl is such a trouble maker!

"What?" He whined.

I don't know why he was whining. But it seems that he was not amused with what's happening.

Well who the hell is?! I can't carry this girl all the way to the hospital! And I can't just leave her laying down here! So I need him to help me! Oh my God!

Was that so wrong?

"Can't you just help us? For the love of God! Are you just going to stand there and watch me freaking out here?" I don't know why I'm being such a nagger. But Elisha's life is at risk here.

"What the f*ck?!?" He argued.

I don't know if I heard it right, but did he just cuss? Did he just say that F word?

Seriously?! In front of me?! Oh my! I can't believe it!

Someone then jumped off from that van and ran to us.

"What happened is she okay?" He asked nervously.

Oh my God what does he think?

Seriously what's wrong with people?

"What did you do Kim Taehyung?!" The man asked him.

By the way how this man looks like, I could say that he hasn't been having quite enough rest in the past year of his life. Poor man. I'm guessing he's this dumb actor's manager.

"What?! I did not do anything! I was just asking them and she just passed out!" He answered in disbelief. I don't know why he's got this bad temper. But the hell I care. It's Elisha's condition that's important to me right now!

"What are you glaring at?" The good as hell looking dumb actor asked me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I have been staring daggers at him subconsciously.

I flinched by the way he glared at me. He's got these terrifying eyes that are furiously staring at me right now. I flinched for a second.

If this was cartoons, we probably have these red and blue lightning between our stares.

"Let's take her to the hospital." The man said as he carried Elisha. I did not make it to stop him since he already got her.

At least I have made an excuse to break that intense staring battle we had.

I followed the man inside the van where he put Elisha in. I hesitated for a moment. Because I know that these types of vehicles don't have windows that can be opened.

"Is there a problem?" The man asked me snapping me out of my thoughts once again.

"Uhm. I... N-nothing." I answered and just jumped in the van.

I can't leave Elisha with them. I don't know what kind of bad things they're capable of doing.

Eyes closed, I sat at the backseat beside Elisha. As the door closes I felt a bit of dizziness. But I held it in. I can do this. For Elisha's sake!

"Uhm.. Are you okay?" The man asked me after turning on the engine.

"Uh.. Yeah. I'm fine." I answered.