☆SPECIAL CHAPTER☆: 'SHE'S PREGNANT!'

"Kim Taehyung!!!" Laurenette screams from the bathroom causing Taehyung who was cooking from the kitchen jump out of his skin.

"Ow! Dammit!" He groaned when he accidentally touched the hot frying pan when he winced.

Annoyed, he shook his hand and kissed the back of it where it got burnt.

"What?!" He replied to Laurenette's call yelling across the room.

"COME HERE!!!" Laurenette hollered.

Taehyung ignore his burnt hand and quickly ran towards the bathroom, leaving the egg he was frying.

"What? What is it?" He asked Laurenette who was sitting on the bowl.

Laurenette was biting her lower lip, making Taehyung stare at her with confusion.

Laurenette handed Taehyung the pregnancy test she was gripping in her hand.

"I-I'm pregnant." Laurenette said blushing.

Taehyung's face automatically turned bright.

He grabbed the pregnancy test to see for himself the two red lines indicating that she's absolutely pregnant. He smiled from ear to ear and screamed in joy.

"Waaah! This is good news Laurenette!!! I'm so happy! Oh my God! I'm finally gonna be a father!!!" Taehyung said briskly and proudly.

Laurenette smiled.

Taehyung hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead, nose, cheeks, and lips.

Then they both laughed in joy as they hugged each other tightly.

Taehyung was so happy.

But, little did he know that a disaster is just about to happen.

Proudly, he messaged Jungkook and Christine about it...