sixty five

"Thank you so, so much

"Thank you so, so much." Mason gushed as she set the microphone back onto the stand. The cheering crowd was loud as ever, and she could hear the protests of the show being over. "I love you guys so much."

She blew a few kisses towards her fans before waving and making her way off the stage. She had already sung too encores, even singing a few of her older Disney songs.

Margo Blue immediately engulfed her daughter in a hug. The older woman had a proud smile on her face as she hugged her daughter tightly. "I'm so proud of you, Mason."

"Thank you, momma." Mason replies and kissed her mother's cheek. "I had so much fun."

Natalie was the next to give her sister a hug, and looked at Mason with admiration. "You were amazing, sissy."

"Thanks, Nat." The older twin responded.

"You were okay, I guess." Johnny replied and gave his sister a hug.

Mason only rolled her eyes as she looked around for Sebastian. Her green eyes skidded along the backstage until they landed on him. A smile appeared on her face and she excused herself from her family and walked over to where he was standing.

"Boo!" Mason poked his side and laughed loudly when he jumped.

"You get too much enjoyment from that." Sebastian said.

"Maybe. I'm so exhausted. I can sleep for days."

"You're probably starving, too."

"Uh, yeah. I'll probably have some cereal when we get home." Mason avoided eye contact and grabbed a bottle of water. "I hate these things." She mumbled to herself.

"I know you do," Sebastian wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Now come on, a pop star like you needs to get out of here."

***

realmasonblue

1.9M LIKES
realmasonblue I had the most amazing time last night at the iHeart Radio Album Release party. Mason Blue is #1 in 97 countries and I cannot thank you enough. My love and admiration for you all grows every day 🖤🖤 now it's holiday time 🎄
view all 33,826 comments

asdfghjk we love you so much!!!! You're so perfect

holly_sinclair such a great album!

chrisevans been working out to it!!

jxlxy terrible terrible music I mean seriously???

scarlettjohanssonreal Rose loves it!!!
realmasonblue that's so adorable! 🖤

marrymemason oh man I love her

iamsebastianstan I miss you already