thirteen

E! News
Issue No. 8273

Romance for Blue?

Mason Blue (26) at the 2014 TCA's

With the premiere for Hallow set to debut tomorrow night, everyone and their mother are freaking out. Blue's first major acting role since her downfall in 2010, everyone is more than excited to see what she has brought to the table.

Though there are more reasons then just the movie to be excited. Noticed by the fans of both Blue and Marvel, Sebastian Stan, AKA the one and only Bucky Barnes, seemed to be flirting in her comments section of her Instagram (see below).

 Noticed by the fans of both Blue and Marvel, Sebastian Stan, AKA the one and only Bucky Barnes, seemed to be flirting in her comments section of her Instagram (see below)

Blue's instagram captioned "feeling good today", to which Stan replied, "looking cute today"

The last public relationship Mason Blue was in was with Logan Leven. The romantic relationship began post Blue's rehab time, a year after her release, in early 2012. They had a very on and off again relationship until they finally ended things in 2014. While having stated they ended things on good terms, neither of them have had any public contact in the past year since since their breakup.

Before Leven, Blue was romantically involved with James Kent. The two had stared alongside each other in "Mason Blue" from 2004 to 2010. They started their relationship in late 2005, when they were both 16 years of age. Their relationship ended abruptly, as well as their show, after James Kent's death in early 2010.

Has Mason Blue moved on from the two loves of her life? Is Sebastian Stan next on her list?

Is it flirting or was he being friendly? Comment below and let us know what you think!

***

bluelover they should be so cute together but wtf she's had such a hard life

stanforstan he's way to old for her... but I feel so bad for her I couldn't imagine going through that

donnerconnor she's so fucking hot

nicolewillow tbh I don't really ship them. I totally love both of them but not together. Blue does not belong in the marvel world