eighteen

The party was in full swing when Mason and Johnny arrived

The party was in full swing when Mason and Johnny arrived. They were fashionably late, as Johnny insisted they should be, and they were dressed to the max. Johnny also insisted that they match, so they were both decked out in sheer tops and leather jackets; though he opted for a more animal print in the end.

Though when they stepped into to rather warm party, Mason wished she had left the jacket at home. It was warm and the music was loud. The atmosphere was calm, it wasn't one of a club, but it was still warm and loud.

Mason felt only slightly overwhelmed, but not because of her anxiety. She had hopes that the night would be better than the premiere.

Johnny dragged her around endlessly, taking shots of vodka one after the other. He was too excited to be at a Hollywood party and the alcohol he would consume tonight was probably too much.

"I am so excited!" Johnny yelled as he threw his hands around Mason. "We should dance. We should totally dance right now."

Mason laughed and looked to where dozens of people were dancing. Then her eyes skitted around the room as she looked for the one person she wanted to see.

"Stop looking for him! You're a bad bitch! Besides, no hook ups tonight we promised!"

"I wouldn't know who to hook up with even if I wanted to." Mason yelled over the music.

Johnny grabbed his sisters hands and led her towards the dance floor. The music was loud, playing something by Drake.

It took a few minutes before Mason let go and danced with her brother. Her hips swayed to the music as she danced each song away. She lost herself in the music, the way she always did when she allowed herself to let go.

Her brother had ended up a few feet away, his hands firmly pressed against the hips of another man's as they danced together.

It was at the same time that a pair of strong hands sat on Mason's hips and her body was pulled slightly backwards. She felt someone press against the backside of her body.

"You look so sexy dancing around like that." A deep voice slurred.

"What the fuck?" Mason cursed as she stepped away and looked at the drunken man. "Don't ever put your hands on me!"

"Come on baby, don't be like that." The drunken man slurred.

Mason grimaced as she shook her head and walked away. She only made it a few steps before she bumped into another person, though this time it didn't bring out such a negative reaction.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian asked, his eyes on the drunken man that was now stumbling around.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Mason said. "I'm going to get something to drink."