eleven

Mason stood in the small corner were the musical equipment was

Mason stood in the small corner were the musical equipment was. She smiled and talked quietly with the band; and they went over the very last details of the small show they would be putting in.

Butterflies filled Mason's stomach as she through about performing. Singing was her greatest love; it was a drug to her. She loved music more than anything else in the word and she absolutely loved performing. Though she was always so anxious beforehand.

"You'll do great." Johnny reassured her as he picked at his nails. His ass was sitting comfortably on one of the amps as Mason checked over the microphone and adjusted the stand.

"Thanks. You know I hate performing in heels." She looked down at the white shoes she was wearing. They easily added a few inches to her height and despite the fact she was sitting during the first half of the show, her feet were still killing her.

"Just take them off. It's not a big deal." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Mason, we're back in thirty seconds." One do the crew members directed towards the actress.

Mason nodded and turned to her brother. "Ready?"

Johnny stood up and moved towards the keyboard, stretching his longer fingers out dramatically. "Let's kill this bitch."

Mason laughed as she took her place by the microphone stand. She took a deep breathe as she allowed herself to adjust to the idea of performing yet again. She knew her nerves would die down at the first note of the song; she just wanted to get on with it.

"And we're back!" Jimmy laughed as he sat at the desk across the stage. "We've got Chris Pratt, Sebastian Stan, and Mason Blue here with us tonight. And now, we have Mason Blue performing her latest and greatest single, which is already number one worldwide, Never Felt the Rain."

The audience erupted into cheers and screams as the camera panned to show Mason and the band behind her; just in time for everyone at home to watch Mason kick off the white heels she had been wearing.

Mason looked at her brother with a smile and watched as he stroked the keyboard, the first nite playing. And then immediately, her nerves went away and she was inhabited with the upmost confidence to take the stage by storm.

"All your life, no, you couldn't be mad about about it." Mason started the song. Her unique voice had captured nearly everyone in the room immediately; especially Sebastian Stan.

"You've been setting, setting, ooh. You couldn't be sad about it." She shook her hips to the beat of the music, her hair bouncing around as she began to dance. "And it's been all this time, and you haven't lived without it. You are shining, shining it seems though, that your life you've found it."

"No, oh, oh, oh." Her eyes closed as the music slowed and then she pulled the microphone out from the stand. "But you've never, no, you've never seen the rain. No, oh, oh, oh, but you've never, no you've never, seen the rain."