forty nine

Johnny was very asleep by the time that Sebastian arrived

Johnny was very asleep by the time that Sebastian arrived. It was past midnight as well, and despite the fact that Mason was exhausted after the day she had, she was too excited to sleep.

When she approached the door, Mason grew nervous. She felt awful about what happened in LA, and wanted to make it up to him. She was just thankful he still wanted to be around her.

As soon as the door opened, Mason immediately smiled and laughed. Sebastian stood just a few feet away, holding slightly wilted flowers in his hands. Tiger lilies; Mason's favorite.

She covered her face with her hands and groaned. "I'm such an asshole."

Sebastian laughed and stepped into the doorway, hooking his free arm around her wist and unexpectedly kissing her. "Maybe. But my asshole."

Mason took a step back and rubbed her face, not used to the scruff that had grown in their week departure. "Scratchy."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment. Here, these are for you. Sorry they aren't, Uh...."

"No, they're perfect. Thank you." She took them from him and shut the door behind him. "I want to put these in water, if you want you can wait upstairs for me."

He kissed her again, this time shorter but more firm. "Okay."

"But be quiet!" She laughed as he ran up the stairs.

With a roll of her eyes, she went into the kitchen and quickly set the flowers in a vase with water. Once they were settled on the kitchen table, she took a deep breath before turning off the lights and making her way upstairs.

The only light that was on was from her desk lamp, lighting up piles of assignments she had been working on. Sebastian stood by her desk, his eyes trailing over her work.

When he heard her come in, he spoke. "How many more classes do you have until you get your degree?"

"Two this semester, and two next. Then I graduate." She answered as she sat down on the bed.

"I bet you're excited." He turned from the desk and sat down across from her.

Mason smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I am. I just want to be done with it. But I've got midterms in like two weeks, and I have to actually go in to take those. It's a good thing I don't have anything until my album release."

"You're attending NYU, right?"

"Mhm. I can't wait to be done though."

"I can't wait to watch you walk across that stage."

Mason's cheeks blushed and she was thankful it was dark. "Who said you'll be there?"

"Shouldn't the boyfriend always be at these kinds of things?"

"Boyfriend? I have no boyfriend."

"Oh, you don't? I can fix that."

Mason laughed loudly and then covered her mouth. "Stop flirting with me."

"Can I kiss you instead?"

***

realmasonblue

2.1M LIKES
realmasonblue when you're the asshole but he buys YOU flowers.... 🌸 thank you 🖤
view all 32,479 comments

asdfghjk OMG THOSE ARE THE FLOWERS THAT SEBASTIAN HAD IN LA ARENT THEY???

chrisevans almost as beautiful as you!
realmasonblue 😘

marrymemason OMG ARE THEY FROM CHRIS???? NO WAY

jxlxy nooooo fucking way I'm out

iamsebastianstan you weren't an asshole, it was my fault
realmasonblue 🤫 yes I was

asdfghjk OMG IT WAS SEBASTIAN HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

***

realmasonblue

2.9M LIKES
realmasonblue yeah about that.....

comments are disabled

***

iamsebastianstan

1.7M LIKES
iamsebastianstan so pretty
view all 17,639 comments

realmasonblue thanks for surprising me after my midterms 🖤
iamsebastianstan of course, Macey

asdfghjk AHHHH OMG SO ITS MORE THAN OFFICAL ITS REAL ITS MOM AND DAD

jxlxy my heart is literally broken

blueforever what the fuck??? I'm so happy for them but wtf I'm supposed to marry her

chrisevans finally!!

anthonymackiereal she's too pretty for you
iamsebastianstan 🖕🏻🖕🏻