fifteen

"Hello beautiful people of Johnny's blog

"Hello beautiful people of Johnny's blog." Mason held the slim phone in her hand as she looked at the screen. The video wasn't live, nor would it be posted for a few days, but she still treated it as if it were.

"We are currently in my lovely L.A. home. I am getting ready for my movie premiere! I can't believe it, I am so excited and so nervous." She smiled at the screen before flipping the camera around.

Johnny stood shirtless by the kitchen counter, using an iron to run over a purple button up shirt. His hair was falling around his eyes and he brushed them aside to look at Mason.

"Those are my fans you're talking to, not yours." Johnny mocked his sister.

"Shut up, we all know that they like me best." She said with a teasing tone and a smile.

Then the eldest of the Blue's walked in; their mother. She was already finished getting ready; and to all three of her children, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Mason shut the camera off and sat back on the couch as Natalie walked into the room. She was dressed in her pajamas, with long hair in braids.

"Are you sure that you will be alright here, by yourself?" Margo Blue asked her daughter.

Natalie nodded slowly and smiled. "Yes, mom. I will be fine."

"Okay, okay. I just worry." Margo replied and ran her hand along Natalie's face. Then she turned to her other two children. "How do I look?"

"You look amazing, momma." Mason smiled as she pulled her legs up on the couch she was sitting on. Mason's green eyes flickered over the black dress that her mother wore; it hid all the chubby sides that Margo so desperately wished she could hide.

"For real." Johnny moved to kiss his mothers cheek. "Though you all will have absolutely nothing against me."

"Wait till Mason gets dressed. It was almost five thousand dollars." Natalie smiled widely as she sat down next to her twin.

Margo gasped and Mason swatted Natalie's arm. "I told you not to tell anyone, brat."

Natalie laughed loudly and pulled a cover over her body. "I forgot."

"I'm hoping that the studio picked up the price for that." Margo crossed her arms.

"No?" The eldest twin said with a sly smile.

"Mason Imogen Blue I swear to God. Five thousand dollars on a dress you will only wear once?"

"But it's so pretty! And I never spend my money so brashly." Mason argued as she stood up from the couch. Her thin arms crossed over her chest as she stared at her mother.

Margo's demeanor changed and she nodded slowly. Mason had a point and Margo knew it. She knew very well that a majority of the money Mason makes is put into savings. Mason was raised right by Margo, and didn't throw her wealth around. Not to mention the fact that Mason donated way more than any average celebrity.