four

Mason waiter carefully at the edge of the stage, chewing nervously on the end of her thumb nail. The cool air conditioned air was breezing across her bare shoulders and she shivered, hugging her arms around her chest.

A heavy arm swung around her shoulders, nearly knocking her over in surprise. Johnny laughed at his younger sister and looked down at her with admiration.

"I'm so excited for you. And I would like to thank you for telling dear old mom that I am a hoe."

Mason smiled, her green eyes shining in the light. "You are a hoe. It's only fair that she knows."

Johnny shook his head as laughter rumbled from his chest. "You're sweating buckets. Your eyeliner is running." The older brother ran his pinky under his sisters eye. "Stop blinking. I knew I should've done your makeup."

"I didn't feel like having glitter all over." Mason mumbled as she looked at the ceiling, her eyes blinking uncontrollably as Johnny tried to fix the running eyeliner. "Last time I was washing glitter out of my hair for a week."

"I may have overdone it last time. Okay, you're good." He stepped back and looked at his little sister. "You look so hot."

Mason laughed and hung her arms awkwardly. "Eh... I'm so awkward I haven't done an interview in a while. The last time I was here..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about the last time she visited Ellen.

"Hey, don't think about it." Johnny set his hands on Mason's arms and tried his best to reassure his sister. "You'll be fine. You look hella hot and you're here to promote your movie! Don't forget to mention my blog, though."

Mason swatted his hands away and looked back at the stage, where one of Ellen's other guests were finishing their portion of the interview. "You only hang out with me so I can promote your own fame."

"Obviously. That and we were forced to live together." Johnny smiled sarcastically at his sister.

"Shut the hell up, hoe." Mason let out a breath and then took another deep one. "I got this is. I'm a badass. I can do this."

On the stage, the crowd cheered as the actor that had been interviewed left the stage and Ellen started to introduce her next guest.

The older woman, dressed in light blue jeans and a white shirt, was more than excited for her next guest. She clapped her hands together and looked out at the audience, who's cheers finally died down.

"Our next guest is one of the most anticipated actresses this year. She has already signed contracts for several movies over the course of the next two years, but has her first album dropping later this year." Ellen smiled as she thought back on the last time Mason Blue has graced the studio with her presence. "Please welcome the one and only, Mason Blue!"

Music started to play and Mason nearly froze at the edge of the small stage. It was Johnny that pushed her forward. The click of her heels couldn't be heard of the music, though it was the only noise Mason focused on as she crossed the hard wooden floor.

The audience was going crazy; their loud screams echoing in the sound stage. Many of the audience were younger children, and some older teenagers, all fans of her old Disney Channel show.

Ellen greeted Mason with a big hug and soon they were sitting on the infamous white chairs that appeared in every episode since the very first.

"Mason." Ellen smiled and crossed her legs. "It is so good to see you again."

"Hi Ellen." Mason said softly, nervously. The audience cheered at the first words the young actress said and she couldn't help but laugh.

"When we announced that you would be on the show, our tickets were sold out within minutes. Thank you for choosing The Ellen Show to be your first interview in a long time."