forty three

The morning light brought a new atmosphere into the room. Heavy eyes blinked every now and then, blue eyes locked on the sleeping beauty that laid next to him.

Mason's naked body was sinfully lying next to Sebastian's, the blanket only covering her lower half. Though she lay on her stomach, her peaceful face was towards him. Her long lashes were ghosting across the apples of her cheeks, and her lips were still swollen from the night before.

Sebastian looked at her and sighed with content. He was tired, exhausted, and he wasn't sure what woke him from his slumber. But now he was glad that he was awake; it gave him the chance to fawn over her beautiful features.

His eyes circled over the tattoos that inked her body, and he thought back to how sexy she looked with them all. He finally was able to see all the ink that was held in her skin, and each of them brought new feelings to him. He loved tracing his fingers over them, and the huge one of her hip and ass was his favorite. He loved the way it looked when he squeezed her skin.

His eyes then fell on the marks that were left on her skin. His face reddened as he thought about his lack of control, and how every time he kissed her body he wanted to leave bruises there. He knew very well that the ones on her chest would fade by tonight, and same with the ones that littered between her thighs. The ones in her neck though, those would stay for a few days.

The sound of her soft sigh broke his thoughts apart and he looked over her once again. In a rush of a feeling, he moved to stand from the bed. He was quiet, careful not wake her. Then he disappeared from the room.

Later, when a blaring alarm woke Mason from her sleep, the first thing she noticed was how sore she was. She shifted uncomfortably and moved to sit up.

Messy, blonde, sex hair sat on top of her head, shaking slightly as she looked around the room.

"Sebastian?" Her voice was too loud in the quiet room. She looked down at the bed and ran her hand along it; cold.

Mason moved from the bed and quickly got dressed. She knew she had to leave in half an hour for her flight; though she wished she could stay in bed with him all day.

After brushing her teeth and taking her time to get ready, she grabbed the small bag that had been packed since yesterday. Her small Nike clad feet took her down the steps of her LA home.

"Bassy?" She called as she walked into the kitchen. It was too quiet.

It was then that she realized he wasn't there, and her heart sunk to her feet. Furious tears blurred her eyes as she feared the most.

The bag slumped to the floor and she ran a hand along her face. The sound of her phone going off caught her attention and she looked at the screen. Her heart ached again at the sight of a message from Dylan. Her half an hour was up and he was waiting outside for her.

"Asshole. Such a fucking asshole." She muttered while shutting off her phone and putting it in the bag. "I can't believe I fell for it."

The pain of realizing that she was just a one night stand to him angered her, and hurt her. She had thought, believed, that he cared for her. But he was just another asshole, lining up to sleep with Mason fucking Blue.

Then she shut off all the lights, wiped her tears, and left her home.

If she had been looking, as the car pulled out of the lot, she would have seen Sebastian walking up the pathway. In one of his hands was a plastic bag, filled with ingredients to make her waffles, and a bouquet of flowers in his other.

As he entered the house, completely unaware that in his hour absence, Mason had left. He had completely forgotten she was leaving this morning, and had wanted to surprise her. He had plans on asking her to go on an actual date with him, and was more than nervous to.

Though fate would not have it.