ten

The crowd getting into Jimmy Fallon was greater than both Mason and Johnny expected

The crowd getting into Jimmy Fallon was greater than both Mason and Johnny expected. There were nearly a hundred people being held off by both the police and the shows personal body guard.

And then there was a huge crowd across the street.

When the black car pulled up in front of the building, Mason looked nervously at her brother. "This is insane."

"Girl, you made a speech at the VMA's last year, you're fine." Johnny shook his head and pushed Mason along; his purple glitter nail polish sparking in the cars light.

The younger sister let out a loud sigh before she climbed out of the car. The audible sounds of the crowd grew even louder as Mason Blue stepped into the pavement, where body guards were already waiting to bring her inside the building.

Mason heard several calls from adoring fans and a huge smile graced them all. Without asking the guard, she ducked under his arm and approached the younger fans who were standing by the metal gates.

"Hey, guys." Mason smiled at the littlest of fans, who was wearing one of her very old concert shirts. "I love your shirt." She knelt down in front of the little girl.

"Thank you." The little girl smiled so brightly that little dimples formed on either sides of her cheeks. She then hid behind the leg on her guardian, most likely a sister.

"Do you guys want a picture?" Mason asked as she stood up.

"That would be so amazing! I'm such a huge fan." The obvious teenager gushed. "You're seriously so amazing."

"Well, I don't know about that one but thank you." Mason laughed awkwardly as she took the cell phone and snapped a picture of them together. "Thank you so much for coming out tonight. It means so much to me."

Before anymore conversation could take place, Mason Blue was rushed away from the fans by Johnny.

"Girl we are already late."

"Like that's my fault. You wanted to paint your nails." Mason gave her brother a look before they disappeared inside the building.

They were immediately approached by the crew of the show, and Mason was pulled away from her brother to get ready. Before she could barely register what was happening, she was sitting in a makeup chair with powdered foundation and highlighter being splattered into her face.

It did not take very long. Within the next ten minutes Mason had already finished dressing. She was adorned in a beautiful floral dress that she felt only slightly uncomfortable in.