thirty nine

The evening September air was cool as Mason and Sebastian stepped out of the cab

The evening September air was cool as Mason and Sebastian stepped out of the cab. The busy LA restaurant was crowded with upper class rich men and local celebrities. The atmosphere was heavy; everyone around thought they were better than everyone else.

And Mason could immediately feel the energy. She hated places like this; that's why she hated LA so much and refused to live there full time. In the city of Hollywood, everyone wanted to know everyone's business. New York City was better in every way.

"I feel like I'm underdressed." Mason said. She ran her hand down the sides of her black skinny jeans and the maroon blouse she decided to wear.

It wasn't anything much, but Sebastian thought that maroon was definitely her color. "You look fine, Macey."

She rolled her eyes as they walked into the restaurant; nerves settling on her stomach. The building was warm when they walked into it, and Mason barely had time to look around the fine establishment before Sebastian grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a table in the back.

"Finally, I thought you two would never make it." Chris stood when he saw his friends. He gave both Mason and Sebastian a hug.

"So this is the famous Mason Blue we've heard so much about." Anthony Mackie stood from the table as well and introduced himself to her.

"It's nice to meet you, too." Mason smiled as they hugged.

After the introductions were done, they sat down at the table. Chris and Anthony did not fail to notice the way that Sebastian pulled out the chair for her, or the way Mason's cheeks went red at his actions.

"So where's Scarlet?" Sebastian asked.

"She's running a little bit late, something about the sitter." Chris said.

A waiter interrupted the conversation to take their drink orders, and they all ordered drinks with the exception of Mason and Sebastian. She gave him a look and whispered quietly to him. "You can drink if you want to, you don't have to avoid it for me."

"Believe it or not, but I don't feel like drinking tonight." Sebastian told her. It was only partially the truth; he didn't like the idea of drinking in front of Mason, but he also didn't want to drink anyway.

Mason only rolled her eyes at him and then looked at the menu that was in front of her. Her eyes widened at the insanely high prices and she almost took a picture to send to Johnny.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm late. Rose's sitter had an emergency and I almost had to cancel." Scarlett Johansson appeared at the table.

Mason's eyes went wide at the fact that the Natasha Romanoff stood in front of her.

Sebastian couldn't help but laugh from beside her. "Hey Scarlett."

Scarlett looked at them and immediately smiled towards Mason. "Mason Blue. It's nice to meet you, Sebastian has told me so much about you."

Mason glanced at Sebastian's beat red face and then looked back at Scarlett. "All bad things, I guess?"

"Oh, no. Definitely good things. Definitely." Scarlett sat down next to her two other friends. "So Mason, I saw your performance the other night. You were really good. I liked the song."

"Thank you," Mason flustered are the compliment. "It was a lot of fun. I was really nervous though."

"Well, we're going to have some fun tonight."

***

realmasonblue

2.1M LIKES
realmasonblue sneak peak at my album photoshoot 😉 available for preorder on November 2nd!!!!!
.
.
.
Day 2
view all 32,837 comments

johnnyblue my little???? Sister??? What the fuck!!!!

asdfghjk holy shit holy shit holy shit

connorryan21 just the thought of this picture is enough to get me started ngl

masongirllll wow suddenly I'm wet

jxlxy this is the sluttiest thing I've ever seen

zendaya HOLY SHIT GIRL YOU LOOK SO HOT

iamsebastianstan beautiful

scarlettjohanssonreal wow you look so beautiful!!