sixty

Mason sat with beautiful smile spread across her face as she read through hundreds of her mentions; all which revolved around the release of her album

Mason sat with beautiful smile spread across her face as she read through hundreds of her mentions; all which revolved around the release of her album. She felt happy; butterflies filled her stomach as she stared at the illuminating screen.

The various notebooks in front of her were forgotten; of course they were. How could she possibly study at a time like this? She was too engrossed with the positive feedback from the album release.

The sound of the door opening had absolutely no effect on her; even the newly arrived aroma of food. Though her stomach grumbled, she was still too into her phone.

Sebastian smiled when he saw her, setting the takeout back on her dresser. The sight in front of him was his usual when he arrived at the Blue household as of lately. Mason was cuddled under many blankets, hair usually a mess, with textbooks and notebooks scattered around her. She was typically dressed in leggings and an oversized shirt, one he had forgotten the last week, and glasses sat on the brim of her nose.

Mason looked absolutely beautiful like this; and he never wanted to forget the image in front of him. This was what he wanted, every part of him knew it. It had only taken seven months of knowing her to know this. He was completely and fully in love with her.

When Mason finally lifted her gaze from her phone and saw that Sebastian had returned with their food, she smiled widely. "Everyone's loving it."

"Of course they are. It's an amazing album."

Mason bit the bottom of her lip and looked back at her phone for half a second. "Ah! I need to stop. Take this away from me. I need to study."

Sebastian laughed as he crossed the room the take her phone away. "I think you're the only artist who studies on the night they release an album."

"Well, I'm probably the only one who's trying to graduate with my masters in the spring. It's taken me years. Nothing will stop me now. Not even finals."

Sebastian laughed and kissed the top of her head. "You can just do it all, can't you?"

"I try. I've been studying all day." Mason sighed and looked up at him. "You look cute."

A slight blush settled over his cheeks. "Shut up."

Mason smiled and wrapped her hand around his waist, pulling him close enough so she could lean her hand against his stomach. She sighed dramatically. "You're still coming to LA with me for the release show?"

"I wouldn't dream of missing it."

"Good. My family is too, don't forget. They're spending the night here. You should too."

"Won't that be a little..."

"You're so sweet. It will be fine. Now lie down, I need a distraction."

"You have to study."

Mason pushed her books off the bed. "There. Come on, I need a break."

Sebastian playfully rolled his eyes before he took off his jacket and kicked off his shoes. Then he climbed over Mason and laid down on the other side of the bed. She smiled and quickly climbed to sit on top of him, her legs on either sides of his waist. "Oh, I didn't realize you wanted that kind of distraction."

"Shut up, dork." Mason said.

Sebastian set his hands on her thighs, running his fingers slowly around. His blue eyes fell into her green ones and a smile formed on his face. "You look beautiful."

An eruption of butterflies filled her stomach and she blushed under his gaze. "Thank you." She whispered. "Do you want to know a secret?"

"Always."

"This is going to make me sound like a terrible person, and I don't know how to say it without seeming like I'm self conceded." Mason laughed awkwardly. "But I always grew up with people telling me I was beautiful. Boys, girls, men, older men, ever since I was like five years old. So I'm really used to it, it's like white noise. But when it's you... I don't know, it's different."

Sebastian wasn't quite sure what to say to her confession, he was taken back only slightly. But after a second a wide smile appeared on his face. "You're adorable."

"Shut up." Mason blushed again. "You're the adorable one. I mean, hello, have you seen your eyes." Mason said.

Then she set her hands on his cheeks, pinching them slightly. "And these cheeks. They're so cute. And your jawline, baby you could cut some ice. And when you have your little scruff, oh my goodness, you're just the cutest thing."

Sebastian's face was bright red and he covered his face in his hand. "Shut up."

"Never!" Mason laughed. "Need I go on about your body? 'Cause these arms are so thick, I literally love them so much. And don't even get me started about your thighs, God you're so thick I love it." She gushed.

"You need to stop."

Instead of answering, Mason leaned down and pressed her lips against his. His hands immediately set on her waist and he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

When she finally pulled away, only slightly dizzy, she set her head on his shoulder and moved so she was lying by his side and cuddled into him.

"You really think all of that?"

Mason closed her eyes and set her hand on his lower stomach, sliding it under his shirt. "Of course I do." She ran her nails along his abdomen slowly.

A kiss was pressed against her forehead and then he said, "Fuck dinner."

Then his lips were on hers again, and wouldn't leave for hours to come.

lol it's been a minute for this one