Wing Inspection

10/8/19

"I think we need to start doing that exercise we talked about a while ago," Judai mentioned, amusedly eyeing the way Yusei was still latched onto the bench with one hand, "because your core strength should be way better than this, Yus."

"You try suddenly having tons on weight on your back without realizing it," Yusei defended, turning just enough to give him a pout and a half-glare without moving his wings away, "You're really going to tell me that you didn't have this issue before?"

"I mean yeah, I did, but it wasn't this bad... I think," Judai replied, giving him a shrug and a lopsided grin, "Either way, the weather's cooler now so - exercise in the mornings from now on!"

"Fine," Yusei sighed, giving him even more of a little glare before relenting with a small smile and rolled eyes, "Anyway, how do they look?"

"Beautiful," Judai immediately answered, gently reaching out and running a hand along the outside of the closest wing, "Can you feel through them?"

"A little bit, just enough to know that something's touching it I think, " Yusei noted, clearly zoning out a little to focus on the feeling despite looking back at him still, "It's... a nice feeling. Calming, but light."

Judai hummed at the info, walking along the wing after a bit more time to see if it got any more sensitive towards the base of it, "And now?"

"Still the same, mostly, but a little stronger. It's pretty much just easier to notice than anything else," Yusei stated, letting out a small shiver when Judai reached his back and trailed a hand up his back and neck teasingly, "...You just wanted it to be as sensitive as when we're under the potion's effect so you could tease me more, didn't you?"

"Why, I would never do such a thing!" Judai exclaimed, holding his chest dramatically as if he'd been wounded and bursting out laughing when Yusei gave him an incredibly dry stare, "Okay, I would definitely do so. Happy?"

"Yes," Yusei muttered, un-tensing a little bit more thanks to the banter and standing a little straighter as he continued to get used to the weight. He must've been really getting used to the extra appendages because he managed to fold his wings in as much as they could, trapping Judai close to him because he was standing right behind him in-between the two wings and smiling, "Got you."

"Ya got me," Judai agreed, smiling in return before turning to face the wings pressing into him from behind and whistling, "You've got some serious range on these, damn. I didn't know they could bend like that... they don't hurt, do they?"

"No, they're modeled after Stardust's wings since it's technically designed to be an equip card for them - Stardust's wings are pretty interesting and have some odd joints going on with them," Yusei explained, unfolding them to let Judai out as he started to experimentally flap them; he picked up a little wind but stopped before he could do anything else, getting an unsure look on his face that Judai only caught because he'd looked back almost immediately after being released from his capture.

"Well, we can work on this again later," Judai said, patting one of the wings and double-checking to make sure Yusei was watching before leaning in and cheekily pressing a kiss to it, "They've passed inspection, but their owner's failed the physical exam apparently."

"Okay, okay, I get it - just help me figure out a proper work-out schedule later today, then we can start working on it tomorrow morning," Yusei laughed, taking the card off the duel disk and letting out a relieved groan when his wings disappeared into nothing, "Damn, those were heavier than I thought they'd be."

"That's wings for ya," Judai chuckled, moving back behind him now that there was nothing in his way and gently pushing him around to the front of the bench to get him to sit down, "Come on, sit down and turn sideways and I'll massage some of the muscles out. Don't know if you'll be sore later after such a short time having them out, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

It'd been a while since he'd had Yusei melting like putty under his hands and Judai found himself getting a lot more touchy than he'd meant to be, eventually throwing caution to the wind and just covering them with shadows so he could have his fun easier when Yusei accidentally let out a rather indecent sounding noise in response to him hitting a spot on his back just right.