Morning Teasing

10/3/19

They slept-in for a long while when morning came, Yusei needing to catch up on all the lost hours of sleep he had while Judai was simply recovering from getting teased to the brink of exhaustion - that, combined with it being a cold morning so they were even more wrapped up in each other to keep warm than usual, meant that they didn't get up until very late morning, and even then it was mainly because Judai woke up and accidentally woke Yusei up by flicking his ear.

"Mornin'," Yusei mumbled, pulling him closer and snuggling into his neck more to soak up more warmth, "Mmn... warm."

"Good morning to you, too," Judai replied, letting out a very large yawn before returning the favor, his tail flopping over on top of both of them as he entangled their legs even more. It only took a minute for him to feel a little needy though, especially after how much he'd been denied last night, so he brought Yusei's hand up to rest on his head at the base one of his ears while giving him a hopeful look when Yusei blinked his eyes open in confusion.

"...Oh, I see," Yusei smiled, letting out a little chuckle before complying and petting his ear lightly in just the right way that Judai was pretty sure he could melt and just go back to sleep at this point, "There you go, happy?"

All Judai could do was let out a positive hum in response, starting to slip back into unconsciousness unwillingly but enjoying the feeling nonetheless. He startled soon after though when Yusei suddenly pulled back, letting a bunch of cold air hit him thanks to the sheets being moved away as well.

"Yusei~" Judai whined with a frown, eyes popping open to pout at him with a slight glare.

"I'm starving, dear - I promise we can go right back to bed after if you want, but let's go get food," Yusei explained, evilly reaching back over and starting to lightly scratch behind his ears again - it was far too easy to convince him to get out because of this, but at this point Judai had stopped caring about anything except getting as much attention as possible from him.

At the very least, when they finally did get out of bed and downstairs, they'd gotten used to the cold a bit more and it didn't bug them as much because they'd managed to wake themselves up with it. It didn't take long for them to make some warm tea for the cold and heat up a couple muffins that Judai'd made, and they didn't have to say a word to each other to agree on eating back upstairs in their nice, comfy bed.

"I feel like I should add some maple to this..." Judai mused while they ate, eyeing his muffin for a moment before shrugging and taking another bite out of it - he had to be a little careful because his teeth were sharper right now thanks to the potion, but it was a simple enough matter to deal with.

"It's really good as is still," Yusei complimented, finishing his current bite before sending him a smile, "The little crumbles you put on top are probably my favorite part."

"Yeah, those are my favorite part too," Judai laughed, leaning more into his side with a content sigh, "So what are we doing today? We're a little limited on options here, though I know we were planning on just relaxing today anyway."

"I don't know what exactly, but I do know that whatever it is, I'll be capitalizing on the fact you told me I get to mess with you as much as I want for the day," Yusei replied, smirking at him with an intent look that made Judai feel that nice, tight feeling of smallness in his chest that only Yusei could give him, "Speaking of which..."

He smoothly stole his muffin out of his hands, pulling down the wrapping more before holding it up to his mouth with a grin, "Say 'ah'."

Judai took a moment to process the action before realizing what he wanted him to do and opening his mouth just wide enough to take a bite out of the side. He couldn't help the tiny little smile that crossed his face as he looked back at Yusei, leaning a little more into his side as he chewed as if it'd get rid of some of the odd shyness that'd appeared once again.

"What happened to my cute boyfriend that was always too shy to flirt?" Judai wondered quietly, sharing a look with Yusei before they both broke out into wider grins and laughter.

"I believe someone flirted the shyness right out of him," Yusei said, reaching up and petting his ears again with a fond look, "Though it's definitely still there, at least he can fight back now, hmm?"

He made Judai finish the rest of the muffin by feeding it to him, letting out amused chuckles every time he couldn't help but let some crumbs drop to the sheets and teasing him lightly by calling him messy; it was a little embarrassing, but on the bright side Judai managed to shut him up for a bit by giving him puppy eyes afterwards and pretty much crawling into his lap for some kisses.