Lots of Revenge

8/19/19

Yusei came up with the most brilliant idea that night as they all went to retire to their rooms after scrolling through the footage they'd gotten, and Judai absolute adored him for thinking of it.

"Tomorrow," he started, catching both his and Crow's attention before continuing at a lower tone so there was no way Jack could possibly overhear, "let's act completely normal. He'll hate it if we do that."

They stared at him for a moment before breaking out into huge grins, realizing that he was correct - Jack would indeed hate it if they pretended the whole thing had never happened in the first place, because it would go completely against his expectations for how they'd act afterwards. It was a perfect way of prolonging the sweet taste of revenge they'd gotten from this.

"You brilliant man," Judai stated, Crow snickering in agreement before they all finally separated and went back to their rooms with a quick, excited 'Good night'.

Once they were all finished getting ready and were curled up under the sheets together, he and Yusei shared a satisfied smirk and started laughing quietly.

"He's finally feeling our pain," Judai smiled toothily, threading their hands together tightly in glee, "I'm so glad I came up with that idea."

"I'm glad you did, too," Yusei replied, pecking him on the nose and making him laugh more, "You did really well, good job. If only we could've made it a little more direct though... like how they pretty much walked in on us making out."

"Don't remind me," Judai groaned, burying his face slightly into the pillow with a pout, "I try to forget that happened, y'know. And then they went on to say they'd been waiting for a solid month for us to finally get together! And immediately took pictures! Bastards."

Yusei simply chuckled, letting go of his hand before pulling him close in a hug, "True, but at least we've gotten back at one of them."

"Yeah..." Judai sighed, letting silence fall for a bit before deciding that he wasn't in the mood for the peaceful silence right now. So, of course, he turned to a different topic that made him smirk just at the thought of it.

"So, Yusei," he grinned, looking up from the other's shoulder and teasing, "I noticed you got a bit red on some parts of my very informative speech."

Yusei grumbled, giving him a pleading look and squeezing him a bit tighter in the hug as if it would stop him from saying anything more, "Judai, please..."

"Aw, it's okay, I'm sure I can help you get over your embarrassment about the fact that- mmph," Judai started, getting cut off by Yusei pulling him into a rough kiss to shut him up for a bit. He couldn't help but laugh into it, which only earned him a poke to the side, making him yelp at how it tickled.

"Bad Kuriboh," Yusei stated, looking down at him with a challenging gleam in his eyes that Judai found himself automatically matching as he looked up at him and protected his side with a hand.

He pressed himself closer with a smirk, asking lowly, "Do you really want to try me? I'll win, you know I will."

"If you fight fair, then you won't."

"Since when have I ever fought fair?"

Before he could continue though, he suddenly found his wrists trapped by a hand and any plans he'd been thinking up were scattered as Yusei dug his fingers into his side; Judai was only able to hold back his laughter for a few seconds, but after that he was in tears.

"Y-Yusei-" Judai stuttered out between choked laughs, pulling on his wrists the best he could to try to get out but being weakened by the tickling, "I'm s-sorry-! Mercy-!"

"Nope, this is too much fun," Yusei hummed back, tearing away any hope he had at getting away any time soon as he continued to squeak when he hit a particular sensitive spot, "I wonder, should I move to your neck? Your thigh? I know you're pretty ticklish in those places... if not more so than your side."

He was relentless and the next ten minutes passed in a blur, and Judai swore that this was Yusei's revenge for when he tickled him through the sleeves of his lab coat. On the bright side though, at least he got to enjoy some kisses when he could do more than just lie there and try to catch his breath, his abdomen hurting from laughing so much - granted, they ended up leaving him more out of breath because Yusei managed to coax him into a deeper kiss every time, but that could be forgiven.