35. | thunder and lightning

Comincia dall'inizio

"You're so adorable," Jungkook softly smiles, and begins threading Taehyung's soft hair between his fingers. Taehyung groans and cuddles further into Jungkook's side. "I didn't know you were this afraid of lightning."

"It sucks, okay? It's something from my childhood," Taehyung mumbles against Jungkook's side, fingers tightening around the bed sheets as another clap of thunder rings through the older's ears. "This fucking sucks."

"Instead of horror movies, do you wanna talk about something?" Jungkook suggests and Taehyung decides it isn't the worst idea in the world.

With a hesitant movement, Taehyung moves himself onto his side and rests his head on Jungkook's chest, pulling the duvet up to his neck to keep himself warm. October is always a cold month for Seoul and Taehyung despises that thunderstorms follow in it's path.

After Taehyung and Jungkook settle in their position, Jungkook begins drawing gentle patterns with his finger along the small of Taehyung's back, trying his hardest to soothe the boy. His shaking hasn't subsided, but he appears more calmer and distracted than before.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

Taehyung briefly thinks, pondering the question as the heavy rain smacks against the window, creating a soothing sound for Jungkook to listen to as his boyfriend thinks.

"How much do you love me?"

Jungkook smiles and presses a gentle kiss to Taehyung's forehead, holding him close, never wanting to let him go. Taehyung cuddles further into his boyfriend's chest, lacing his fingers with the younger's spare hand.

"Three-thousand."

Taehyung looks up at him and giggles, cheeks flushing red in embarrassment at the cheesy reference Jungkook made. Though Jungkook doesn't have a clue about Marvel movies, Taehyung still appreciates the effort.

"Dork."

"Your dork, though."

TWITTER GROUP CHAT
bad habits 🤠

YOONGI
not loving this thunder

NAMJOON
neither tbh

NAMJOON
i wanted some popcorn, but a huge ass
clap of thunder smacked right next to me

JIMIN
thunder is outside 💀

HOSEOK
just because you're scared, too

JIMIN
says you 🤷🏻‍♀️

SEOKJIN
i'm loving it

YOONGI
he really is

YOONGI
he's literally blasting nicki minaj and
twerking every time the lightning hits 🤦🏼‍♀️

JUNGKOOK
you're special, hyung

YOONGI
tell me about it 😪

JUNGKOOK
taehyung is scared, too :(

JIMIN
where is he?

JUNGKOOK
he fell asleep in my arms

NAMJOON
that's adorable

HOSEOK
i hope he's alright!

JUNGKOOK
he's genuinely terrified of it