Long awaited...

"Is the Sleeping Beauty still sleeping?"

*Laughter from the kitchen*

"Yes, she's still in bed... She needs to rest."

"Oh... I agree... Was just kidding!"

"We noticed it! *Giggle* How are you, Donny?"

"Well, I was...

The voices made Violet's ears sharpen.

"Donny?" She spoke in a sleepy manner, after which she tried to get up.

"Oh! My head!" Violet clenched her teeth. She stood between the worlds of dreams and reality for some time. To be honest, Violet felt no refreshment, despite having slept till midday. Her head, her muscles, her eyes, her ears – everything ached. She definitely needed some time to awaken, and maybe a shower, a hot coffee and a nice massage... As she thought of it, Violet headed for the shower.

"Heyyyy, Viola! The sleeping beauty has finally awoken!" Donny giggled from the kitchen. Violet threw him an embarrassed gaze and continued walking. Next thing she felt, two paws started massaging her back and throat.

"Ooooooooh, it's so nice!" She moaned.

"Come here, Vi!" Donny smiled. He grabbed her and brought her to the kitchen.

"DONNY! I NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER! I..."

"Shhhh, don't worry about it, Viola! You'll take a shower! But first, I wanna see you..."

"WHAT!? SEE ME LIKE THIS!? DON, I..." An extreme blush appeared on Violet's face. She was to sink in the ground out of shame.

"Donny, please! I'm looking weird now!" She muttered, touching her fur. "My fur is in complete disorder and I haven't even washed my eyes!" Next thing she saw was Donny's face. Eyes semi – closed, the smile, oh, that little perky smile! He still held her steadily and smirked at Violet, making her blush even more.

"You can't imagine how sweet you are at this moment!" Donny murmured.

"Donny! You're not a female, you'll never understand how I feel at this moment!" Violet twisted, but it was obvious she enjoyed it all. "Release..."

"You sure?" Donny asked, twisting his voice and making it sound delicately.

"I... I... I am!" Violet tried.

"Because I'm not sure whether to do it..." The beaver rolled his eyes.

"Don, if you wish to be terminated, go on!" Nick laughed.

"For sure, I WANNA be terminated!" Donny laughed as well. "Hey, Vi..."

"Hm?" Vi had started falling asleep again. In Donny's paws, she felt warm and secure.

"The ball is today evening, remember?" Donny grinned. A huge mistake. Next thing he felt – he fell off his chair.

"DONNY! I FORGOT OF IT!" Violet shouted and rushed in the bathroom.

"Easy, Vi! It's still early! You have a lot of time!"

"Speak for yourself, male!" Violet's shout came from the bath.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Donny looked surprised at Judy. Nick had disappeared again.

"Oh, well..." Judy sighed – "You males may never understand, but... you should try to evaluate and appreciate the time females waste in self – preparation and cleaning. They're doing it for the sole purpose of looking good in front of you.