Never let dispair take over you!

Dear Readers, the story continues! This time, things get a liiiiitle rougher! I'm sure the following chapters will be interesting!

If you enjoyed the story so far, please let me know by hitting the star and making it shine, thank you! ^^

Sincerely:

Kosta

Judy had to make a difficult decision. Becoming an integral part of the Agency would sure cause disturbances among her present contacts. This could prove to be the greatest challenge of all – Not even joining the cursed Organization would be so difficult! What were the obstacles to joining THEM, actually? Disguising and – voila! No one would ever suspect her of anything! All she had to do is undergo the surgery and then change her personal identity ( or, in other words, to obtain new ID documents ). The first step was arranged – Ramsey would help her. He was a surgeon, after all. The next step... although it looked harder, it was not that difficult. Lilla was one of the most experienced former agents, and Billy had a lot of contacts among THEIR ranks... There should be no deviations.

Yet, Judy felt uneasy... The bare fact that she would become one of THEM made her cry. Who knows what plans they had? What was she going to be obliged to do and what would sanctions for disobedience be? If ever you turned on them, what would THEY do? Judy reasoned and measured each one of the questions... But she found only abstract answers. One had to relieve something personally in order to gain the most valuable of life – experience. Experience is responsible for developing a stable and adaptive understanding for the surrounding environment, and constant practice was at the center of the nourishing sources. Information.... That priceless resource, which rests so deep into the conscience... It is everywhere. Information has a thousand faces and no particular form. Judy had to gather as much as she could of it.

Sometimes, the bare fact that we do not understand is torturous enough for us. Judy had felt that way when she searched in Zoogle in an attempt to find any details of this Agency... But what she received as data was related just to the government agencies, such as the SAA, MCA, CWA, SSA, SZPDSA and others... From what Judy had learnt, the Agency in question had not been registered as a governmental. And yet, it had positions among the authorities. Which could mean one thing only – corruption.

What was more, it was obvious the Agency had managed to cover itself well – enough. The entire state was aware of its presence, and yet, one could do nothing but just observe the daily terror, to which zootopians were subjected.

It was then that Judy decided to become part of the Agency... She would not just stand and wait for THEM to find her and, eventually, kill her. The Agency knew so much stuff about her, it was time they gave Judy herself some "knowledge"...

Despite the theoretical perfection of their plan, Judy still felt uneasy. She sat in her couch, ignoring everything around her. In fact, everyone else was quiet and it was explicable. No one wanted the pressure to escalate. From her point, Lilla observed Judy carefully and reasoned. Where has she been? What made her look like that? But Lilla found it hard to ask questions. Somehow, she realized this was not the most appropriate moment. Judy would share, soon or late... But time passed, and her niece's face remained frowned...

"Judy..." Lilla started "What has happened?"

It was the moment that she thought Judy would flounce about it and probably smash her head. But, contrary to her expectations, Judy just lifted her head slowly and turned at her.

"Auntie... I have decided... to become one of THEM..."

Lilla's fur bristled after such a comment. She stared at Judy and examined her carefully.