Reunion

Ah, a nice chapter, indeed! This time, we seem to be experiencing something really, really good! Dear Readers, check out the new chapter of "The Wilde family"! 

Don't forget to hit the star and don't hesitate to comment inline or below the chapter! Thank you very much! :)

Sincerely: 

Kosta

"Nick... how is she?" Judy asked as Nick drove.

"She is fine, Carrots, no worries!" Nick spoke with a tone, which made him sound chilled. Much to Judy's surprise. She herself could not imagine how he managed to remain calm at all. Judy felt like a pulled spring at this moment – where was her daughter? Where? Where? Where?

In fact, Nick barely held the line. Whatever had happened, Violet had not had the opportunity to see him awoken after the events at the restaurant. During all this time, Nick had been kinda... sleeping.

Moreover, Nick could just not afford to fall hyped right now, unless he wanted to cause a crash accident. But despite suppressing his emotions, it was obvious Nick was no less excited than Judy. Violet was also his daughter, after all.

As they passed over a crossroad, Nick suddenly sighed heavily and shuddered.

"Nick?" Judy sharpened ears again. "What is wrong?"

In response, Nick decelerated and glanced at his wife. Judy's ears instantly lopped. Oh, that lovely sight! Nick's eyes were semi – closed and he moved his ears in such a manner that one could not crack a smile after seeing it. Judy smiled involuntarily, although she was worried to insanity.

"Niick! You sly fox!" she spoke and this time, she could not hold her giggle. "What's wrong?"

"Carrots! Just chill! Our daughter is OK. We'll see her soon!" Nick said with a smile, as he turned on the radio. "Let's listen to some music..." He chose his favorite channel, but the moment he clicked the button...

"APOCALYYYYYPSE!"

"BAM!" Nick slammed the radio with his fist and turned it off. He had become pallid and grinned idiotically.

"Um? Nick? What was that?" Judy looked at him puzzled.

"Umn... Okay... When I mentioned this is my favorite channel I didn't mean this was my favorite piece..." Again, Nick's voice sounded quite strange. "I thought they had disqualified him for this song... and now, we're listening to it on the radio... Woow...." Nick gasped. "That's what I call a progress in our music culture..."

"Nick..." Judy sighed. "Please, don't turn this radio on ever again! And besides, this is not the most appropriate moment to go wild..." Judy's tone was strict.

"Apologies, Carrots... Just didn't know that we would come into EXACTLY this one..."

"Just do not turn EXACTLY this radio like EXACTLY this now, Nick... I think I made myself clear..." Judy spoke again and took a piercing glance at him. Nick had nothing to do but fall silent.

Again, Judy buried in her thoughts for their daughter... From time to time, she glanced at her husband, hoping he would say something more about the matters. But Nick remained speechless. He had blushed and did not dare to say a single word, even his driving motions were slowed... Judy sighed heavily and sank in her seat.