Hostage ( Nick's story )

Dear readers, this chapter is a bit longer than the others. :) 

I am sure you're curious to know where did Nick go after he, Judy and Violet left the kindergarten in the unfelicitous Friday evening! :)

Let me know if you enjoy the story by hitting the yellow star, Dear readers! Thank you!

Yours sincerely: The author.

Nick opened his eyes, only to see Violet. She leaned over his head and stared at him with curiosity. Nick winked at her, as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Vi? Good morning! Is everything okay?"

"Daddy? What are you doing on the floor? Have you been... sleeping there?" Violet asked with eyes wide - opened.

"Um..." Nick felt uneasy. Truly, what was he doing on the floor? For a moment, he wondered what to answer.

"Well, not exactly. I was just playing.... Yes, playing!" he grinned as he got up. Violet took a puzzled look at him, then shrieked in laughter.

"Hahahahahah! Really, Daddy? I wanna play too!" she said as she bumped into him and knocked him down.

"Ohhh, Vi, you've grown stronger!" Nick groaned under her push. Truly, Violet did not weigh THAT much, but still, her muscles have been trained well. As a matter of fact, she adored sports and this was the reason for her toughness and stamina. And, of course, the power of her musculature. Nick was proud of his daughter – she was to become a strong female. He just smiled and let Violet push him against the floor.

"You're under arrest, Daddy!" She laughed. Nick lifted his hands up.

"I surrender! No way I get out of this!" he giggled. At that same moment, someone spotted them.

"Violet! What is this?" It was Judy. She had just gone out of the bathroom when she heard noises from the corridor and decided to check out what was going on. What she saw made her roll her eyes.

"Oh.... Convince me now that girls do not resemble their fathers!" she spoke.

"As if it was somewhat a secret...." Nick grinned at her.

"Just wait, fox!" Judy threatened. She went to dress up, but was unable to find her skirt.

"Mom! Do you know where my clothes are? I put them all in the wardrobe!" she said, after which she semi – opened the door and showed her head.

"NICK! You, you little! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" She yelled at Nick, who was writhing in laughter. Violet just looked at them two in perplexity.

"Oh, Judy... you made my day, for sure!" Nick wiped the tears off his eyes. "Now I feel obliged to inform you I've been on the ground since now, so it's impossible I ever did something to your clothes." He added, now with a more serious tone.

Judy slammed the door.

"HERE THEY ARE!" she growled in a few minutes. She then went out of the bedroom and stared at the corridor.

"Now I'll make you pay through your nose, Nick!" Judy turned on the lights, but... there was no one in the hallway!

"What?" she winked. "Nick? Where have you gone?"

Judy entered the living room and saw everyone there – Nick, Violet, Bonnie, Stu, Lilla...

"Come in, Dear! We have been expecting you!" Bonnie spoke gently.