The film star

Hello again, Dear Readers! The story continues!

If you enjoyed it so far, let me know by hitting the star and making it shine brightly! Also, don't hesitate to comment and share as well! :) Thank you very much! ^^

Sincerely:

Kosta

"Wow, Donny... Never have I expected the second part of the film to be so scary!" Violet exclaimed and rolled eyes once they had left the salon.

"Yeah, me either..." Donny responded.

They both had gone to the cinema with certain expectations for the film, yet they were not justified. Instead of having a romantic – mystery – adventure happy end, the film ended in such a way that left many questions.

"I think the part they've released is not meant to be the last" Donny spoke after a short silence. "We saw how did it end... all of this uncertainty, the phone call in the last 15 minutes of the film, and after that, the letter sent to the main antagonist.. Guess there'll be Part III..."

"Yeah, I was left with the same impression..." Violet nodded in agreement. But whatever? So far, the film was quite catchy. "I can't wait for "Destiny III" to be released!" she giggled.

Donny laughed in response. "Yeah, I have no patience as well! You saw how the police intervened? Slow as snails!" he made a sour grimace. "Guess if Sir Wilde was there, the Forces would have reacted in a manner way more efficient!"

"Don't forget their hands were tied, Donny..." Violet reminded. "After all, destiny's whims are unpredictable. Would it really matter if they responded on time and the entire school received a bomb blow? This was the real menace, they had to act cautiously."

"No... They had to act swiftly this time. This is why there are SZPDs, after all. Or maybe all they want is to discredit the Department your Dad is working at?"

"Donny... you can't judge a book by its cover! You can't know all of the circumstances..." she spoke.

"Objection! An officer must always know what the circumstances are and he / she must always give himself / herself the necessary amount of time as to be able to predict. It's all up to tactics and strategies. This is why PD officers undergo special educational procedures and this is why the requirements for joining the Departments with high security obligations are so strict. Yes, you are right, one has to be cautious, but he / she has to be swift as well. Rapid thinking is great pros during such operations."

"Oh, Donny, you surprise me! You know so much about the police and its' activities!" Violet giggled again. Truly, Donny impressed her with his knowledge.

"Well, I've always dreamt of becoming a professional cop." Donny spoke as he looked above himself. Violet shrieked in laughter. But it was no mockery at all.

"Really??? You plan of becoming like my Mum and Dad?" she looked at him with eyes semi – closed and covered her mouth.

"Well, yes, peace, security and order have always been my priority. Ever since I was a cub. I have always achieved my goals following the rules and I think this is the best way to prove yourself. Of course, there are moments in which the rules do not find application. These are exclusions, but they do not exclude the rule itself. They're being regulated by other rules. And so – rules, rules, rules.

Our whole life is rules. Without rules, even the Nature as we see it wouldn't exist. Everything is here with a meaning and a purpose. Everything acts and reacts in accordance with different laws, with itself and the surrounding area. The entire universe develops according to numberless rules." He smiled at his fronts.