Now you realize...

Violet ran as fast as she could in order to reach the dark figure. The rabbit – fox had nocturnal eyesight, which surely provided her with better vision and orientation in the darkness. However, she still managed to hit a rock and nearly fell on the gravel.

"Ahhh!" She screamed and attracted the attention of the figure.

"Madam!" it turned around and caught her by the shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Donny?" Violet had still not turned at the figure. "Is that you?" She peered at the zootopian's face, but was unable to recognize him.

"Madam?" The stranger called her again. "Is everything alright?" Violet was still unable to respond. After all that had happened on the party, she was in shock. Now did she realize who Roger really was... He was kind and soft only up to a degree. It was an intentional mask, put to cover his true character – Now Violet realized what Donny meant when he mentioned the jaguar was hazardous...

Occupied by her thoughts, Violet had forgotten of the stranger. He shook her a little. Surprised by the shaking, Violet shuddered and jumped.

"Who are you!?" she screamed.

"Easy, Madam!" the stranger spoke again. "Is everything OK?"

"Huh? You're not Donny!"

"How can I help you?"

"Excuse me, Sir! Have you seen a beaver in a tuxedo?"

"Ummmmm...." The stranger strained his mind. Violet waited impatiently. Gosh! She was so overstrained! She had to find Donny, and quick! Her sight was now focused at the stranger, from whom she sought an answer. Internally, Violet shuddered and hoped he could give her the location of her friend...

"I actually... saw one guy, who looked like a beaver... If my memory does not take me in, he went through this alley and maybe, I don't know... maybe he has entered the park? It's quite dangerous in there at this time, though... "

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much!" Violet was out of her skin. She hugged the stranger and rushed towards the park... The scene was inky dark, trees were like stuck to each other, alleys looked narrower than usual, the Moon shined from the sky, being shadowed from time to time by black clouds and the wind blew and sounded the ears. Violet stopped in the middle of the forest to catch her breath. No sign of Donny so far, and she had gone pretty much inside the park.

"I gotta find him...." She sighed and took her phone out. Then, she dialed his number and waited...

Violet didn't wait for long.

"Violet! Wassup?" Donny's voice came from the other side.

"Donny! I know you're in the park! Stop right where you are and wait!"

"VIOLET!" Donny shouted at his phone. "VIOLET, WHO TOLD YOU I'M IN THE PARK!?

"DONNY! BBBUT...." Violet felt how fear and insecurity took over. "I thought you were..."

"WAIT! GET OUT OF THERE! Which is the nearest exit? Can you tell me?"

"Ugh..." Violet looked around. On first sight, it was all forest. Trees, bushes, high grass, fences. But then, she managed to spot a monument...

"Donny! I'm near the Liberators' Monument!

"Ahhhh! Great! I'm nearby! Hold there! I'm coming! One more thing..." Donny started, but suddenly, a connection downfall occurred. "Violet? VIOLET!" He shouted, but no response... Worried and nervous, Donny dialed her number again.

"The subscriber's phone is switched off or is without network coverage..." the phone operator spoke.

"Oh, shoot!" Donny went into the park and rushed through the alleys. He had nearly fallen insane at the thought how long it would take him to find Violet and what could be happening in the meantime. Half an hour passed, and there was no sign of her, Donny was at the edge of losing hope, when he saw something on the alley next to the one he was walking on... Donny saw a silhouette and did not hesitate a moment – he ran towards it.