Chapter 44 (Epilogue)

'One week. One more week. And then we're gonna blow this entire stadium up.' is what Jihoon was thinking about while looking at the stage. 'One week.' 

As a supportive boyfriend, Soonyoung snaked his hands around Jihoon's back. "What are you thinking about, my darling?" Soonyoung's cheesy and overflowing-with-sweetness voice distracted Jihoon from thinking. "I'm just excited and a bit nervous about how we're going to blow this stage up." Jihoon looked up to see Soonyoung's amazing face and his 10:10 eyes. "You'll do well, I promise." Soonyoung's reassurement made Jihoon smile but sigh at the same time. 

"Yeah, besides, how's the choreography? Anything wrong?" Jihoon turned around, facing Soonyuong's chest. Soonyoung bent his knee to be leveled with Jihoon. "Hao's teaching them. Mingyu seems a bit too distracted with Wonwoo, so I got Hao to teach them." Soonyoung explained and Jihoon nodded. "Well, they did just got together. We shall give them some time." Jihoon placed a soft kiss on Soonyoung's nose bridge, which made Soonyoung smile. 

"Well, we can't just let them be. Our concert's near. It's in a week already." Soonyoung defended his decision and Jihoon giggled softly. "I mean, you're right." Jihoon laughed at how defensive his boyfriend is. "Besides, there's no time to goof around now. We still have a stadium to blow." Soonyoung winked at Jihoon and he just blushed. "Y-ya! I told you! Don't wink at me like that!" Soonyoung pinched Jihoon's nose which made him blush some more.

Soonyoung giggled. "Let's go back. We still need to finish the performance." Jihoon agreed and started to walk the other way, heading before Soonyoung even turned around. Soonyoung stood still. 'One week. One more week before I tell everyone that he's mine.' 

-<3-

"Soonyoung! Get off me!" Jihoon giggled loudly as he was being pinned by Soonyoung on the sofa. "Not unless I give back the tickles you gave me earlier!" Soonyoung continued to annoy and tickle the heck out of Jihoon.

"S-S-Soonyoung! S-Sto- stop i-it!" Every pause contained a burst of laughter that contained the whole room, which was coming from both Jihoon and Soonyoung.

After some time and when the tickling passed, Jihoon was out of breath and Soonyoung was bursting out laughing at how stressed Jihoon looked like. "Soonyoung-hyung... You better run. 1....2...." Soonyoung already knew what was going to happen so he ran as fast as he could around his and Jihoon's shared apartment. Jihoon chased after Soonyoung, in which ran upstairs to their bedroom, making Jihoon step aback. 'This guy... Does he really think I'm going to fall for such obvious "traps"? Am I that naive in his mind?'

Jihoon decided to cook dinner for the both of them, especially when he heard a little giggle escape from Soonyoung's lips. 'What a dumbass.' 

He went down and decided he'll cook meat for them. He took 3 different meats from their fridge and cooked them.

Soonyoung wondered ehat's taking Jihoon busy. He opened the door and his questions were answered once he heard the stove click. He just decided to sneak up on his Jihoon.

He crouched down, making sure he was little enough not to be seen by Jihoon. He went behind the counter where Jihoon was washing the frozen meat and vegetables. He stood up straight and hugged Jihoon from his back, only able to hug Jihoon's neck.

Jihoon nearly screamed as he was surprised by Soonyoung's 'attacks.' "Seriously, Soonyoung?" He snickered. "You're just bitter that I surprised you, hmmph!" Soonyoung took hisbhands off of Jihoon to make a 'cute' angry look with matching pose. Jihoon only laughed a little and shook his head, secretly finding his boyfriend cute. "You look like an abandoned child begging someone to adopt you."