Chapter 40

Woozi's POV:

"Soonyoung! I will break your bones!" I ran across the room trying to catch the dancer at loose. "I'll let you do that if you catch me but your short legs aren't allowing you! Also, not unless I catch you!" He teased me as he ran even faster, I ran faster as well but my legs were nearly giving out.

I stopped and held my knees for a while and started chasing once again. "Soonyoung!" I screamed across the room to find out that he wasn't here anymore. Well, not in my sight.

I started to walk slowly, huffing and puffing as my heart raced so fast. I entered our room and looked at the closet when something hugged me from behind and pulled me back as well. "Baby, you smell so nice~" He sniffed my neck and it tickled a bit so I let out a soft giggle.

He pulled me back and we layed down on the bed, cuddling. "I still hate you, you know?" I turned around faced Soonyoung's chest. "I know and this is lessening it, doesn't it?" He chuckled when I just hugged him tighter. "Yes."

We stayed like that until he spoke. "Baby?" I hummed as a response, still hugging him and hogging his chest. "What if we face a really hard problem?" I backed away, pouting. "What do you mean 'really hard'? Haven't we faced the hardest most possible problem for us?" I gave him a reassuring smile. "Oh? Have we?" He pouted and I playfully pecked his lips.

"Duh? We have stayed for over 3 years already! And we're now married, if you have forgotten." I pouted, imagining that he forgot that we're already married. "What do you mean, 'forgotten'? Babe, that's the best moment of my life. How could I ever forget that?" He pecked my lips as I pouted earlier and I bushed at his words.

"Soonyoung." I called for him as I hugged him tighter again. "Yeas, darling?" I closed my eyes as I heard his voice. "Can you please sing me a ballad song of ours?" I requested and I looked up at him who was also looking down at me. "Of course."

I closed my eyes once again once I heard him singing. "Hamkkeraseo useul su itgo... Neoraseo ul sudo isseo. Geureokerado mothal ge eodisseo.... Eonje eodie isseodo.... Hamkkehaji... mothaedo urin neul geureoteut... Useumkkot piweoyo. Geudae misoe....... Bomi dwaejulgeyo."

He sang 'Smile Flower' slowly as I felt my eyes dropping down as if weights were put on it. Soon enough, I knew I was in my dreamland with Soonyoung.

-<3-

"Guys we'll have a performance tomorrow for Don't Wanna Cry, Home and Good To Me." Seungcheol's voice alerted us which made us all look at him. We were shocked to hear the news. "Wait, why aren't our new song, Happy Ending, included?" Hoshi asked as his arms were wrapped around me, cradling me.

"That would be in the next week. They wanted Korean songs of ours." Seungcheol just shrugged and we all did too. "Those god damn picky bastards." I cursed under my breath as I felt a hand cover my mouth. "Ji. That's bad." He chuckled and I had a thought but it was disgusting so I didn't do it. He took his hand off of my mouth and tapped my thighs. I stood up and he did too. He patted his butt and I slapped it hard. He just glared at me as I laugh.

We went to our position in Don't Wanna Cry as it was the first song that they requested. We practiced it and it was as perfect as the dance practice. We were a bit sweaty after that song and Soonyoung told everyone, including me, to repeat it one more time. groans were heard from certain members which made Soonyoung a bit angry. He was serious when it comes to dancing.

We were in position and with Soonyoung's eyes peircing through us, it was as if the fans were the one looking at us which made me a bit nervous but I just brushed it as it was already my part.

But suddely, my foot decided to play with the other and I fell and sprained my ankle. The members rushed at me once they heard me fall.

"Jihoon, are you alright?" Seungcheol's voice was heard and I shook my head, as I felt the pain shoot through my system. "Ah, fuck. It hurts." I exclaimed as i threw my head back to prevent tears from falling. This sprain is so fucking painful.