Chapter 39

This is for 15Nicole14. Happy birthday~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woozi's  POV:

"Jihoonie. Do you realize how relaxing this is?" Soonyoung's voice calmed me down as we were walking hand in hand in a secret garden near our house.

I looked at Soonyoung lovingly. "I do. It's been a while since we visited this beach." I giggled, remembering the first time we went to this garden. 

"Jihoonieeee~" Soonyoung tried to run to me but I had a task from my friends that I shouldn't give him any attention. 

When he was finally close to me with wide arms ready to envelope me with a hug, I avoided his hug sat down on a bench beside me instead. I didn't notice that he was leaning so he kind of tripped, making me panic for a bit.

I opened my mouth to talk but remembered what my members told me. I closed it forcefully. It's been 3 hours since the challenge and I'm already regretting that bet.

"ouchie..." I heard Soonyoung sniff, pulling me out of my daze. I stared at his knee which had a wound and it was bloody. I closed my eyes. Fuck that bet, my baby needs me.

"Soonieee! Are you alright?" I went close to him and kneeled down, checking if his wound has any particles in it. "It's bleeding, Soonyoung! We should head hom--"

I was cut off by Soonyoung pulling my head and kissing me, holding the back of my head so the kiss will be deeper. I widened my eyes, trying to analyze what was happening. My second kiss was being stolen once again.

I felt Soonyoung part away from my lips but I wasn't really satisfied as I forgot to kiss back. "Seems like you didn't like it."

I looked at him confusedly. "What do you mean?" He just looked down and whispered, "You didn't kiss back."

I giggled for a little and checked his wound again. I took my handkerchief and wiped the blood slowly and gently. I saw that it was only a cut but managed to make that much blood gush out.

I took an extra band-aid from my back pocked at placed it on the wound. I looked at Soonyoung and smiled at him. "Now your knee is treated, let me treat you lips next!" I shouted quite loudly and cheerfully.

He just looked at me confusedly. "What?" I showed him my smile and jumped at him, pinning him on the grassy ground. "I love you, Soonyoung." I leaned in closer and kissed him. He kissed back almost to suddenly and we deepened the kiss even more.

One thing came with another and we were now feeling the presence of our tongues fighting for dominance of the kiss. He pushed me down to the ground without breaking the kiss and now he was on top of me.

He broke the kiss after another 2 minutes. "We need to stop this kissy thingy. This might lead to something more sexual." Soonyoung said the word 'sexual' as if he was seducing me and it's working.

"Y-yeah..." I just whispered and he giggled. "Let's go home, my darling." He stood up and let out a hand in which I gladly accepted.

I suddenly forgot about the secret camera on my neck that was connected to the members devices.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Soonyoung cut the memory off but I wasn't angry as I was done remembering it. "The first time we went here." I smiled at him and he looked up, as if he was trying to remember it too.

"Oh! That one where I had a scar?" He asked and I nodded, hoping he wont remember anymore details. "And that moment was the first moment that you were the one who initiated the kiss." He smirked after saying this. I blushed and looked away as I remembered it once again.