Chapter 31

sOONhOOn iS rEAl

Woozi's POV:

"You woke up earlier than me. That's new." His presence was now discovered as he went down from the stairs. "That's why I was making my mom's special ramen recipe. I wanted you to try it." I answered, smelling the ramen that I was making. 

"Aww. Am I the first one who tried it?" He asked as his hands embraced my waist. "It was me who tried it first. It's my mom's recipe." I rolled mye eyes at the sumbness Soonyoung juts gave me. "Fair enough. What time is it?" He asked, placing his head on my shoulders.

"Go check your phone." 

"I left my phone upstairs."

"Then check mine."

"Where is it?"

"Upstairs."

I turned off the stove, taking Soonyoung's hands off of my waist as I took a bowl to transfer the ramen. "I'll do it. You might burn yourself." He said as he took the bowl from my hands and I just shook my head, letting my hands out. "Give it to me." 

"No, let me do it."

"Soonyoung."

"Yeas, Jihoonie?~"

I rolled my eyes again and went to sit on the chair on our high ass dining table. "Here you go~. It smells great, Hoonie!" He complimented and ity never failed to put a blush on my cheeks. "What time is it?" I asked and I was about to stand up when he whipped out his pone from his pocket. "I thought your phone was upstairs?" 

"Hehe. Sorry. I juts want to hug you." He smiled cutely, rubbing his nape. "It's fine." I answered, taking my own bowl to eat. "Let's just eat." I added and he nodded.

We ate loudly, talking here and there, laughing here and there, plus with Soonyoung complementing my cooking skills and teasing me about something. "Soonyong! You don't need to remind me of that night!" I shouted as I nearly choked on my noodles. 

He just gave me a laugh, closing his eyes in the process. We were laughing together as I felt my phone vibrate. I took out my phone out of my back pocket. I opened it and saw Soonyoung's eyes staring at me, giving me a death glare.

"I thought your phone was upstairs, hmm?" He mocked me and I just gave him a shy smile. "I was cooking, alright?" I gave my excuse, opening my messages, silently cursing whoever broke me and Soonyoung's love-love session.

I saw that it was manager-noona. Still won't stop me from cursing her sliently. I read her text message, containing huge ass letters.

Manager-noona

JIHOON! THE PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY BLEW UP! GO CHECK YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT NOW!

Uh? Yesterday?

THE PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT AND SHIT!
JUST GO CHECK YOUR FREAKIN TWITTER ACC!

I frowned a bit, taking Soonyoung's attention from his noodles. "Anything wrong?" 

"Apparently, some pictures blew up about me? I don't know. Manager-noona just said that I should check my twitter account." I explained and he just tilted his head, trying to process what I just said. He also took his phone and started pressing things.

I opened my twitter and my eyes widened at the first thing I saw.

Dispatch
@dispatch_

KWON SOONYOUNG SPOTTED BEING 'SWEET' WITH SOMEONE. CAN THIS 'SOMEONE' BE LEE JIHOON? GO JUDGE BY YOURSELVES!

It also showed pictures of me and Soonyoung which was, yeah being sweet, at the event yesterday. I decided to look at the comments.