Chapter 35

Note: Bold and Italicized (like this) are K-Carats
Bold and Underlined (like this) are Intl fans.
(They are speaking Korean but I dunno how to speak Korean)
----------------------------------------------------------
Woozi's POV:

Our show was continued today. we were wearing our Don't Wanna Cry outfits. I missed this outfit.

We went out of the backstage and went in the stage

We went out of the backstage and went in the stage. We introduced our group and waved at Carats who went there. 

There were flashing of cameras everywhere. From phones to real cameras. "Good Morning, Carats!" Seungkwan energetically greeted the fans which caused thunderous cheers from them. "How are you doing?" Seungkwan shouted once again and the fans just shouted back at him, not bothering to answer his question.

"Seems like they are pretty energetic as well. Do you think so too, Seokmin?" Seungkwan pointed the attention to Seokmin. He gave a warm smile before answering a very audible 'yes'. "They are really energetic. Should we perform our most popular song?" Seokmin asked us and looked at us. "Music Cue!"

We nodded and went to position and the beat of Don't Wanna Cry started. 

As the part of Seungcheol and Jeonghan started, Vernon was standing beside me while I was facing Soonyoung. He kept smiling at me so I looked at him with a weird look but smiled back. He then has the audacity to wink at me in which I just blushed.

He just giggled as I looked away, trying to hide the redness that's spreading around my cheeks.

The linr then formed and I felt Soonyoung's right hand touch my waist. How can make my heart flutter even with just simple actions?

"Soonie... Saranghaeyo." I whispered this when I turned around as his chorus was about to start. He stopped on his tracks and I just smiled.

After like 3 second of being stuck, he then followed the rhythm, being back to his dancing. It's kind of relieving if you see your soulmate be nervous because of what you just did.

-<3-

"What's up, guys?" Seungcheol practically screamed this unti his mic, making a loud sound followed by loud screams and squeals.

"What did you think about our performance?" His voice turned soft as the fans still kept screaming. "Was it good?" He asked once again, now pointing the microphone to our fans. They let out a loud 'yes' and then they were quiet again.

Seungcheol looked at me and nodded, telling me that it was my turn to speak. "Just like the usual, we're gonna answer more fan questions, play games and yeah, just have fun. I guess?"